27th World Congress on Diet, nutrition and Obesity
Diet Congress 2018Fri Sep 7th 2018 to Sat Sep 8th 2018 at 09:00 until 17:00
Auckland, 47 Churchfield Road, London, W3 6AY, londonAuckland https://www.myguideauckland.com/events/27th-world-congress-on-diet-nutrition-and-obesity BOOK NOW
The 27th World Congress on Diet, Nutrition and Obesity Conference 2018 going to be held at Auckland, New Zealand on the 7th and 8th of September 2018 is aimed to give an opportunity to the experts in the field of nutrition to examine the most recent progressions and difficulties in the field at the Obesity and Nutrition Meeting.
Submit your research work abstract and register for the conference as a Speaker/Delegate now to avail Early Bird discounts on accommodation and registration and get published in Obesity and Nutrition Journals. To know more download the brochure for Diet Congress 2018.
- Nutrition and Balanced Diet
- Epidemiology of Obesity
- Health Risks of Obesity
- Pediatric Nutrition
- Maternal Nutrition
- Relevance of Clinical Nutrition
- Diet and Obesity
- Health Implications of Processed Food
- Food Technology and Nutrition
- Nutrigenomics and Research
- Food allergies and intolerances
- Dietary Supplements, Nutraceuticals and Functional Food
- Obesity and Psychiatric Disorders
- Urbanization, Lifestyle Changes and Nutrition Transition
- Epidemiology of Malnutrition
- Eating Disorders
- Sport and Exercise Nutrition
- Obesity Treatment and Management
- Market Research on Nutrition
- Food Borne Illnesses and Food Safety Methods
Student Poster Competition is organized at Obesity and Nutriton Conference 2018, to encourage students and recent graduates to present their original research which will be later published in the Nutrition and Obesity Journals. All accepted abstracts will be presented at the poster sessions during the conference.
Nutrition Conference 2018 aims at setting a platform for all the budding scientists and researchers to present their real-time work and share their views and aspects related to the theme of the conference.
My Guide website?