My Guide Website?
Coromandel Peninsula & Hot Water Beach Tour
Auckland: Coromandel Peninsula & Hot Water Beach Tour Make Enquiry
- Bath in the naturally-heated waters at Hot Water Beach
- See the stunning coastline of the Coromandel Peninsula
- Drive through beautiful native forest and rich farmland
DescriptionBegin the tour with a pick-up from your hotel in a comfortable minibus equipped with WiFi, charging ports, and onscreen entertainment. Be taken on a scenic drive through the New Zealand countryside as you head to the incredible Coromandel Peninsula. Upon arrival, take some time to relax, sunbathe, swim, play sport, or just soak in the spectacular views. Later, enjoy time for lunch at a restaurant where you can try some local food, and can even have a beer if you choose (food and drinks not included). Continue to your next stop, the famous Hot Water Beach, where you can dig a hole in the sand to create a naturally-heated geothermal water bath. Finally, it's time to make your way back to Auckland, but not without stopping for a quick ice-cream and some more photos.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Tour guide Drinks and snacks on board WiFi and charging ports in the vehicle
- • This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility or fitness
- Children below 5 years old are required to travel in a child safety car seat (if you don't have a car seat one can be rented for $50 per child with 24 hours notice)
- Children between 5-7 years old are also recommended to be in a booster seat for their safety
- Food or drinks are not included but can be purchased from a café