Jewellery Making Workshop
Express yourself through your art at a jewellery making workshop with the Peter Minturn Gold Smith SchoolThu Jul 12th 2018 at 17:00 until 21:00
Auckland, 190 Great South Road, AucklandAuckland https://www.myguideauckland.com/events/jewellery-making-workshop BOOK NOW
Express yourself through your art at a jewellery making workshop with the Peter Minturn Gold Smith School, in collaboration with TENZ, and hosted by MOTAT.
This hands-on workshop offers students an introduction to the fundamental skills and techniques of jewellery making, and takes you through the process of making and finishing a piece of jewellery. Students will make a plain silver band ring, nicknamed ‘The club’ under the professional guidance of an NZQA approved and accredited Category 1 provider.
- The workshop is limited to 24 people, and participants must be 14 yrs.+.
- Clothing: Suitable clothing must be worn including closed-in shoes, long hair must be tied back. Please bring a cotton apron to wear.
- Safety equipment: Safety glasses and earplugs will be supplied.
- Consumables: All consumables required for The Club ring will be supplied (silver, solder, blades, sandpaper etc).
- Parking - Limited parking is available under the building. Parking in surrounding streets is also available.
My Guide website?