My Guide Website?
Auckland: All Blacks Experience - 'A New Zealand Experience'39 Reviews
Take part in the All Blacks Experience in Auckland and discover a pure New Zealand Experience that provides an introduction to New Zealand culture.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Auckland:If youʻre booking your trip to Auckland last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- A guided experience with ‘hands on’ elements to explore and interact with
- Experience first-hand the excitement and emotion of the Haka
- Learn what it takes to represent your nation
- Connect with the Mauri stone, a national taonga (treasure)
- Hear about New Zealand, Māori and Pasifika culture
DescriptionWhether you have an interest in rugby or not, this full sensory, interactive experience allows visitors to connect with New Zealand and Māori art and culture, hear from our legends, and gain insights into Kiwi lifestyle, attitude and humour. Be introduced to unique taonga (treasures) including the All Blacks Mauri stone, a greenstone gifted to the team by Ngāi Tahu. Immerse yourself in New Zealand culture with a collection of artwork designed by renowned Māori artists and whakataukī (proverbs) chosen to provide inspiration and guidance. Experience the Haka like never before and learn what makes the silver fern an emblem revered around the world. The All Blacks Experience is the ideal introduction for international visitors on their arrival to New Zealand. Through the lens of the All Blacks, celebrate and share our unique Kiwi culture, and experience the most incredible Haka performance.
IncludesGuided tour Entry to interactive rugby zone
- Allow 1-1.5 hours for the entire experience: 45-minute guided tour plus 15 minutes in the interactive zone and time to explore the retail shop
- Please arrive for check-in 10 minutes before your tour starts
- Parking available onsite. Up to 50% off parking at SkyCity when you show your ticket to our front of house team.