My Guide Website?
Auckland to Rotorua Small Group Tour & Activity Add-Ons109 Reviews
Immerse yourself in the incredible natural landscapes of New Zealand on this fully guided tour from Auckland to the geothermal wonderland and adventure playground of Rotorua.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Auckland:If youʻre booking your trip to Auckland last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Explore the geothermal wonderland of Rotorua on a fully guided tour
- Choose two optional activities including Te Puia, Wai-O-Tapu
- Learn about New Zealand's rich history and Maori heritage
- Adventure or relax with options like the Polynesian Spa and the Skyline Gondola
- Take in the sights with a tour around the city, included in the tour price
DescriptionThe tour starts with pickup from Auckland city, where the adventure begins as you drive through the stunning Waikato countryside, the most extensive farming area in the world, on a fully guided journey to Rotorua. Along the way, don’t forget to take advantage of the photo opportunities as you admire the stunning natural landscapes all around of beautiful mountains and farmlands. As you drive, pass through the pass through the unique town of Tirau, the corrugated iron sculpture capital of the world, and the stunning Fitzgerald Glade. Upon arrival in Rotorua, enjoy a guided tour of the city’s most famous and historical sites including Lake Rotorua, The Government Gardens, Blue Baths, Thermal Springs and Polynesian Spa. From here enjoy the option to add on up to two of Rotorua's most popular activities and attractions (additional cost). Please add on the activities or attractions you would like to include during the booking process. Maybe head to the famous geothermal park and Maori cultural village of Te Puia, bathe in the geothermal waters of the Polynesian Spa, experience some farm culture at the Agrodome Sheep Show, or ride the gondola at Skyline! Or you can simply choose to explore the city at your own pace before your return to Auckland.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle with charging ports Rotorua city highlights tour Drinks and snacks while driving Your choice of 2 attractions
- Children below 5 years old are required to travel in a child safety car seat. If you don't have a car seat one can be rented from us for $50 per child (with 24 hours notice). Children between 5-7 years old are also recommended to be in a booster seat for their safety Transportation is by a 11- or 16-seater minibus