My Guide Website?
Waiheke Island: 3 Vineyards Shared Tour with Optional Lunch31 Reviews
Visit 3 of Waiheke Island's world-renowned vineyards on a fully guided tour from Auckland. Sample a wide range of artisan wines and learn about the island from your local guide.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Auckland:If youʻre booking your trip to Auckland last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Experience the flavors of Waiheke Island on a guided bus tour
- Visit 3 vineyards for delicious tastings
- Admire gorgeous scenery as you travel between vineyards
- Benefit from the experience of your friendly guides
- Enjoy lunch at Thomas Batch Vineyard with incredible views
DescriptionEnjoy wine tastings at three of Waiheke Island’s world-renowned vineyards on a winery trip with an optional lunch and roundtrip transportation from the ferry terminal. Sample a wide range of artisan wines and learn about the island with a local guide leading the way. On the way to your first stop, your guide will share insight into the island’s history and its world-famous wines. Learn about the island’s unique conditions and the challenges winemakers must overcome. Arrive at Batch Winery, the highest vineyard on Waiheke Island with sweeping views and north-facing sun-soaked hillsides of vines, including terraces of traditional elegant vines. Enjoy an optional lunch at Thomas Batch, featuring wrap-around views of Auckland and the Hauraki Gulf for miles. The lunch includes one main dish and a drink. Next, join a wine tasting at Stonyridge Vineyards, nestled in a shimmering valley of olive trees and colorful vines. Before the end of the trip, taste wines at Mudbrick Vineyard in an idyllic setting with sea views across the Waitemata Harbour to Auckland.
IncludesPickup and drop-off at the Matiatia Wharf on Waiheke Island Guide Bus Transportation Visit and wine-tasting at 3 vineyards Lunch (if option selected)
- You must be 18 years or older to join this tour •Please bring appropriate photo identification
- Lunch is at an additional cost and consists of a set menu at Thomas Batch for $50 per person. It includes a glass of wine, a beer, or a non-alcoholic beverage
- This is a per seat tour, so there is no minimum requirement