My Guide Website?
Waiheke Island - Best Cellar Winery Tour1 Reviews
Waiheke Island Best Cellar Wine Tour strikes a happy balance between a relaxed day out and exploring various parts of the island. Enjoy wine tastings at three boutique vineyards and lunch stop.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Auckland:If youʻre booking your trip to Auckland last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy world class wines at our boutique vineyards
- Discover the essence of what makes Waiheke famous for its wines
- Explore Waiheke Island with our local guides
- Relax and unwind as we indulge in everything Waiheke on island time
DescriptionLet us take you on a journey where soil, climate and vines co-exist in perfect harmony. A perfect day trip for special celebrations, hanging out with friends or just a day to wine down. The Best Cellar Tour, includes wine tastings at three vineyards (10-15 wines tasted), with plenty of time to enjoy the spectacular views whist enjoying a delicious lunch at a vineyard or beach-side restaurant. Our local guides will share quirky island stories and show you some special scenic spots around the island. Start your day by taking the 10am ferry from Auckland - Matiatia Wharf (Waihehe Island). On arrival one of our tour guides will be waiting to welcome you to our beautiful island. Sample Itinerary: 9:15 - Arrive at Downtown ferry terminal for your 10am sailing to Waiheke 10:00 - Depart Auckland on Fullers sailing to Waiheke Island or pick up from your Waiheke accommodation 10:45 - Ferry arrives at Waiheke island 10:50 - Tour departs 11:00 - Mudbrick vineyard (wine tasting) 12:00 - The Batch vineyard (wine tastings) 13:00 - Casita Miro vineyard (wine tastings) 14:00 - Vineyard lunch stop (cost for lunch not included) 16:00 - Tour concludes – Depart Waiheke on Fullers sailing to Auckland or drop off at your Waiheke accommodation
IncludesPickup and drop-off from Matiatia Wharf Waiheke Island Wine tastings at three boutique vineyards Vineyard lunch stop (cost for lunch not included) Transport around the island Local guide Live commentary All tasting fees
- * You must be 18 years or older to join this tour, please bring appropriate photo identification * Our sample itinerary is subject to change, subject to seasonal vineyard availability. * This tour requires a minimum of 2 participants to operate * The tour is not suitable for guests traveling with children under the age of 18 yrs * Please advise of any dietary requirements at time of booking, by adding notes to your booking