My Guide Website?
Waiheke Island: Guided Boutique Wine Tour with Wine & Views56 Reviews
Visit 3 of Waiheke Island's world-renowned vineyards on a fully guided tour. Sample a wide range of artisan wines and learn about the island from your local guide.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Auckland:If youʻre booking your trip to Auckland last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Auckland: Ship to Shore Half-Day Excursion
- Auckland City Small Group Morning Discovery Tour
- America’s Cup 2-Hour Sailing Experience Waitemata Harbour
- Auckland: Waiheke Island Fast Ferry Pass
- Waitakere Ranges Wilderness Experience Tour from Auckland
- Experience the flavors of Waiheke Island on a guided bus tour
- Visit 3 vineyards for delicious tastings
- Admire gorgeous scenery as you travel between vineyards
- Benefit from the experience of your friendly guides
- lunch Thomas Batch Vineyard,incredible views at own cost from al carte menu
DescriptionThis Tour is guaranteed to have the best views of any tour on Waiheke Island; you will Visit 3 of Waiheke Island’s world-renowned vineyards for wine tastings and one lunch stop at The Batch Winery with 360-degree views of the Hauraki Gulf, the views at this vineyard are breathtaking, you will see all of Auckland and our very own Volcano Rangitoto. Sample a wide range of artisan wines; Learn about the island from your local guide’s engaging commentary! You will visit three cellar doors on this tour and sample award-winning wines. Learn about the island’s unique wine-making conditions from the three cellar doors we will visit. Each is unique and engaging. We will start with tastings at 11 am, move on to lunch (at your own cost), then down to Onetangi Valley for more wine tasting and the grand finale at The Mudbrick Vineyard. 11am Cable Bay Vineyard wine tasting 12pm Batch Winery Lunch from A La Carte Menu at own cost 145pm Stonyridge Vineyard Wine Tastings 3pm Mudbrick Vineyard Wine Tastings 340pm back to ferry for 4pm sailing or we can drop you into the village to carry on for the day. Vineyards can change if they have large events, but generally this doesn't happen.
IncludesPickup and drop-off at the Matiatia Wharf on Waiheke Island Transportation by bus Guide Visit to 3 wineries Wine tasting at each winery
- You must be 18 years or older to join this tour •Please bring appropriate photo identification
- This is a per-seat tour, so there is no minimum requirement Lunch is at your own cost.