Auckland City, Beaches & Rainforest Premium Small Group Tour
Are you a business owner in Auckland?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Auckland.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Discover Auckland's highlights including Queen Street, the CBD, Auckland University, the Domain, and the Harbour Bridge
- Visit the North Shore and Mt Victoria for incredible views looking back to the city
- Spend the afternoon strolling easy bush tracks in Waitakere Ranges’ lush rainforest to view native palms, giant tree ferns and an ancient kauri tree
- Walk on soft, black sand on one of Auckland's awe-inspiring beaches
- Visit the Arataki Visitors Centre with breathtaking views and Maori carvings
DescriptionExperience the best of Auckland, discovering the city sights in the morning exploring the wilderness of the coast and mountains in the afternoon. After morning pick-up from your hotel, encounter the highlights of the city and its history as you learn how Aucklanders live and play. Auckland is set on over fifty dormant volcanic cones and between two harbors, the sparkling Waitemata and the brooding Manukau. Known as the City of Sails, it is New Zealand’s largest and busiest city. Spend the afternoon in the tranquillity of the Waitakere Ranges, just a 30-minute drive from downtown Auckland. Arrive at the Arataki Centre, the gateway to the rainforest, where the sweeping decks give breathtaking panoramic views from the Tasman Sea to the Pacific Ocean. Absorb the local history and admire the traditional Maori carvings that stand guard. With your knowledgeable and experienced guide, continue on to the lush rainforest to hear native birdsong as you walk along easy bush tracks amongst New Zealand’s famous kauri trees and giant tree ferns. Head further west and experience the power of the wild and rugged west coast. Feel the black sand beneath your feet as you stroll along some of the most awe-inspiring beaches the world has to offer. During the afternoon, enjoy a kiwi-style afternoon tea including biscuits and tea, coffee or juice.
IncludesPick-up and drop off at central Auckland hotels
Transport in comfortable air-conditioned vehicle
3-hour guided city tour in the morning
Experienced local guide
Informative and entertaining commentary in English
Visit to Arataki Visitor Centre
Guided rainforest walk
Visit to a black sand beach
'Kiwi'-style afternoon tea (biscuits and tea/coffee or juice)
Lunch (available to purchase — cash only)
- You are welcome to bring your own lunch or there will be an opportunity to purchase lunch (at own expense, cash required).
- This is small-group tour with a dedicated guide and a maximum of 10 guests.
- If you are booking the tour within 2 hours of departure, please call the local operator immediately after booking via the phone number provided on your voucher to confirm your pick-up details.
- Pick-up and drop off available from central Auckland hotels by and starts 30-minutes prior to tour start time.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
SNOWPLANETAuckland North, Auckland
Enjoy snow sports all year round. Spend a fun family day at New Zealand's only indoor snow resort..........From NZ$48.00
Auckland & Beyond ToursAuckland Central,
Explore Auckland, Rotorua and Hobbiton with small group tours in luxury vehicles...From NZ$249.00
SpookersAuckland South, Auckland
Prepare to be scared at the Spookers Haunted Attraction Scream Park! This theatrically themed entertainment venue is designed to scare the yell out of you - you have been warned....From NZ$25.00
Go BushAuckland South, Auckland
Located on a 185-acre farm in the foothills of the Hunua Ranges, but just an hour from central Auckland or 45 minutes from the airport, Go Bush is the ideal venue for events with a difference...
Rainbow's EndAuckland Central, Auckland
Family-friendly theme park in Manukau City, Auckland. With over 20 rides and attractions,special events, night rides, amazing on stage entertainment and café there truly...From NZ$59.00
FlexiTours NZAuckland Central, Auckland
Explore Auckland, Rotorua, Hobbiton and Waitomo Caves in style with FlexiTours NZ's small group tours - official inbound and Domestic travel Partner of New Zealand Golf.From NZ$219.00
Driving Creek Railway and PotteriesCoromandel Peninsula, Auckland
Unique mountain railway, snaking through stunning, and replanted kauri forest with incredible views of the Hauraki Gulf. Wildlife sanctuary, pottery and craft shop also o...From NZ$35.00
Bush and BeachAuckland West, Auckland
Small group full and half day tours include sightseeing trips around Auckland, Nature Tours, Waitomo Caves, Rainforest Tours and trips to Hobbiton Movie Set...From NZ$82.00
Howick Historical VillageAuckland East, Auckland
Step back to the 19th century and explore this fascinating recreation of a colonial village. Walk amongst costumed 'villagers' and experience how Howick used to be..........From NZ$16.00
Magic Broomstick Segway ToursNorth Shore, Auckland
Glide effortlessly around the streets of beautiful, historic Devonport village, as you experience the fun of riding a Segway with Magic Broomstick...