Vouchers for Full-Day Adventure
- Get exclusive access to the Auckland Harbour Bridge where you will start your day getting the ultimate Bungy wake up!
- Experience a Harbour cruise out to a protected island volcano
- Climb a volcano & immerse yourself in rich nature
- Stand on top of the tallest building in NZ with over 85 km of uninterrupted 360 degree views.
- Experience the best of Auckland with stunning natural landscapes & epic views!
DescriptionExperience 40m (131ft) of pure adrenaline as you bungy jump from the exclusive Bungy Pod under the Auckland Harbour Bridge. Start your day with a walk out over the ocean looking out across Auckland as the city wakes up and comes to life. Your Jump Master will then strap you up and clip you on. Then, leap out over the harbour and maybe even go for a dip at the only ocean touch jump site. Transfer to the downtown Auckland Ferry terminal after your ultimate morning wake up and grab lunch in your 1-hour of free time. Depart Auckland for Rangitoto on a 25-minute ferry ride across the Hauraki Gulf and be rewarded with 360-degree views of the harbour. Explore the volcanic terrain of Rangitoto. The island is rich in history, geology and plant life, including the largest preserved pohutukawa forest in the world. Bring a torch with you if you wish to explore the volcanic caves. Return to Auckland and self-transfer (walking distance) to the Auckland Sky Tower for your walk around New Zealand’s highest building! With no handrails to separate you from the 192m drop, experience adrenaline-fuelled challenges designed to get the heart racing while taking in the epic 360-degree views of the City of Sails. Your personal guide will be on hand to give a full commentary as you navigate your way around this beautiful landmark. Itinerary 9:00 a.m. - Auckland Bungy Jump • 08:55 a.m. Free pick up and drop off service from the Auckland Sky Tower at the corner of Victoria and Federal St or free onsite parking. • Choose your own bungy experience - ankle tie, harness jump or tandem! • Get exclusive access to the Auckland Harbour Bridge • Enjoy the amazing views of Auckland and Rangitoto Island & Auckland City. • Once in the jump pod you will have the option to try any jump style and even go for the water 11:00 a.m. - Return by transportation to the Ferry Terminal - An hour free to get lunch before getting on the boat. 12:00 p.m. - Rangitoto Island and Ferry • Relax and enjoy your lunch on your way to Rangitoto Island or have it once you are there. Remember, the island is protected so there are no shops once you are on the island. This means it is important to take a water bottle and food with you. • Take off from Auckland Harbour enjoy a scenic cruise over to this very special, predator free, protected island. • Make your way right to the to the top and experience amazing panoramic views of Auckland 3:00 p.m. - Return ferry • You will need to make your own way up to the Auckland Sky Tower from the ferry terminal. This is a short walk and the same location you were picked up from earlier. 4:30pm - Auckland SkyWalk • Take in the magic of Auckland by doing the SkyWalk! • Stood from the highest point, you will be able to see out for over 85 km as the sun starts to set over the city. • Your guide will point out all the must-see locations and give you an incredible commentary. • One of the few places in the world where you can see two oceans, this is such a special way to finish your day. • Take your free Sky Tower pass to explore more of this iconic landmark and take beautiful photos.
IncludesFree transfer from Auckland Sky Tower to Auckland Bridge Climb
Auckland Bridge Bungy, jumper t-shirt and certificate
Free transfer from Auckland Bridge Climb to the Downtown Auckland Ferry Terminal
Rangiototo Island return ferry ticket
Sky Walk includes cap and certificate
Sky Tower pass
• Lunch • Water bottle • Flashlight • Backpack
- Minimum age is 10 years (Children 14 and under need to be accompanied by an adult).
- Weight: Minimum 35kg - Maximum 127kg.
- Please bring walking shoes. You must wear secure covered footwear for the Bungy Jump and SkyWalk.
- Please talk to the team if you have a medical condition, pregnant women are unable to Bungy Jump
- Lunch is not included, there are no shops on Rangitoto Island. Ensure you pick this up before departing to the island.
- A reasonable level of fitness is required for the walk to Rangitoto summit. Please note there are roughly 300 steps.
- Sailings for Rangitoto Wharf are dependent on weather conditions.
- Self-transfer from the ferry terminal to the Auckland Sky Tower for your SkyWalk challenge.
- Please talk to the site crew about camera restrictions if you wish to jump with a go-pro.