Auckland Harbor Sightseeing Cruise & Morning/Afternoon Tea
NZ$50.00 BOOK NOW
- See the city skyline from a new vantage point and get up close to iconic waterfront destinations
- Sail under the Harbour Bridge and take in views of the Sky Tower, North Head and Bean Rock
- Hear stories about the city’s waterfront and maritime history from the knowledgeable crew
- Enjoy a complimentary hot beverage and muffin during your journey
DescriptionPerfect for those with a tight itinerary, this tour offers the best view of four major Auckland icons: the Harbour Bridge, Rangitoto Island, Bean Rock and the Sky Tower. Head to the Auckland Ferry Terminal 30 minutes before your departure time to check-in. Then, embark on your 1.5-hour sightseeing cruise in the sparkling waters of Auckland’s beautiful Waitemata Harbour. Learn about the city's waterfront, maritime history, and best-loved landmarks from expert live commentary from your knowledgeable crew. Sail under the Auckland Harbour Bridge and take in views of the Sky Tower, North Head, and Bean Rock Lighthouse. Enjoy panoramic views of Rangitoto Island. Learn about iconic landmarks as you sail past Devonport Naval Base, Chelsea Sugar Refinery, Westhaven Marina, and the Viaduct. The crew will serve you with morning or afternoon tea, which is a hot beverage and a muffin, before your return to Auckland.
Includes1.5-hour sightseeing cruise of the Auckland Harbour
Expert local commentary in English
Morning or afternoon tea
- Operates in most weather conditions - please dress appropriately for the weather on the day.
- Cruise does not operate on Christmas Day (25 December).
- Most vessels have fully licensed cafés, WiFi, power points, luggage racks and bike racks. All vessels are equipped with toilets.