Auckland Museum Entry Ticket & Maori Cultural Performance
Are you a business owner in Auckland?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Auckland.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Visit the Auckland Museum with an entry ticket including a Maori cultural performance
- Explore cultural exhibits including Maori carvings, buildings and canoes
- Enjoy an engaging 30-minute cultural performance that includes the haka war dance
DescriptionExplore the Auckland Museum at your leisure with an entry ticket that includes a Maori cultural performance. Auckland Museum is your first stop to gain an insight into New Zealand and its peoples. Experience a vibrant glimpse of Māori culture in an engaging 30-minute performance. Be taken on a journey through the story of Aotearoa New Zealand and Tāmaki Makaurau Auckland. The performance ends with a spine-tingling version of the world-famous haka. Meet and take photos with members of the group after the show. They perform under the blessing of Ngāti Whātua, the local iwi (tribe) and people of this land.
IncludesMuseum Entry Ticket
Maori Cultural Performance
Food and drinks
- Open daily from 10:00-17:00, except for Christmas Day
- Cultural performance not available on Anzac Day (25 April)
- Bookings are essential and subject to availability
- Wheelchairs are available on site, subject to availability and cannot be pre-booked
- Museum is located a 30-minute walk or a 5-minute drive from the city and is easily accessible by public transport
- There are two levels of secure car parking on site and free parking available in the Auckland Domain for up to 3 hours
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Auckland & Beyond ToursAuckland Central,
Explore Auckland, Rotorua and Hobbiton with small group tours in luxury vehicles...From NZ$249.00
SNOWPLANETAuckland North, Auckland
Enjoy snow sports all year round. Spend a fun family day at New Zealand's only indoor snow resort..........From NZ$48.00
SpookersAuckland South, Auckland
Prepare to be scared at the Spookers Haunted Attraction Scream Park! This theatrically themed entertainment venue is designed to scare the yell out of you - you have been warned....From NZ$25.00
Go BushAuckland South, Auckland
Located on a 185-acre farm in the foothills of the Hunua Ranges, but just an hour from central Auckland or 45 minutes from the airport, Go Bush is the ideal venue for events with a difference...
Rainbow's EndAuckland Central, Auckland
Family-friendly theme park in Manukau City, Auckland. With over 20 rides and attractions,special events, night rides, amazing on stage entertainment and café there truly...From NZ$59.00
Driving Creek Railway and PotteriesCoromandel Peninsula, Auckland
Unique mountain railway, snaking through stunning, and replanted kauri forest with incredible views of the Hauraki Gulf. Wildlife sanctuary, pottery and craft shop also o...From NZ$35.00
FlexiTours NZAuckland Central, Auckland
Explore Auckland, Rotorua, Hobbiton and Waitomo Caves in style with FlexiTours NZ's small group tours - official inbound and Domestic travel Partner of New Zealand Golf.From NZ$219.00
Bush and BeachAuckland West, Auckland
Small group full and half day tours include sightseeing trips around Auckland, Nature Tours, Waitomo Caves, Rainforest Tours and trips to Hobbiton Movie Set...From NZ$82.00
Mai TravelAuckland Central,
Mai Travel organises luxury, tailor-made trips around New Zealand taking in all the best experiences...
Howick Historical VillageAuckland East, Auckland
Step back to the 19th century and explore this fascinating recreation of a colonial village. Walk amongst costumed 'villagers' and experience how Howick used to be..........From NZ$16.00