Waiheke Island Premium Food & Wine Tour with Platter Lunch
Are you a business owner in Auckland?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Auckland.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Visit three boutique vineyards and an award winning olive oil mill
- Taste fresh Waiheke oysters
- Enjoy a vineyard platter lunch overlooking the vines
- Learn about the history of Waiheke Island
- See some of Waiheke's scenic highlights and beaches
DescriptionDiscover the flavors of Waiheke Island on a fully-guided gourmet food and wine tour. Journey by ferry or helicopter from Auckland over to Matiatia Wharf on the island where your guide will meet you. Your guide will provide entertaining and informative commentary throughout the day about the various delicacies you will taste. Enjoy succulent fresh oysters, award-winning olive oil and other locally-produced specialty foods. Delight in a platter lunch, consisting of a selection of cold meats, seafood, breads and dips, at one of the island's top vineyard restaurants. Savor wines from some of the island’s top boutique vineyards, and visit an award-winning olive oil mill and two vineyards. Each vineyard offers a range of gourmet tastings to accompany their wines. Treats may include oysters straight from Te Matuku Bay, wild honey, the famous local green herb spread, or artisan cheeses. On Saturdays, your tour may also include a visit to the Waiheke Market. The tour returns you to Matiatia Wharf in time for the 3:00 PM ferry for a 3:45 arrival in Auckland.
IncludesPick-up and drop off from Matiatia Wharf or Waiheke Island accommodation
Transport on the island
A local guide providing live commentary
All tasting fees
Vineyard platter lunch (cold)
Ferry ticket to Waiheke Island from Auckland
Any beverages purchased at lunch
- Participants must be 18 years or older to join this tour and must bring appropriate photo identification with them on the day
- The tour departs from Matiatia Wharf on Waiheke Island at 9:45 AM. You will need to catch the 9:00 AM ferry from Auckland (at your own cost) and a guide with a signboard will meet you on arrival
- Dietary requirements are catered for including vegetarian, gluten-free and lactose-free (meals are not suitable for vegans)
- If you are staying on Waiheke and would like to arrange an accommodation pick up, please call the local operator after booking to arrange a pick-up time
- This tour is not suitable for wheelchairs
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
SNOWPLANETAuckland North, Auckland
Enjoy snow sports all year round. Spend a fun family day at New Zealand's only indoor snow resort..........From NZ$48.00
Auckland & Beyond ToursAuckland Central,
Explore Auckland, Rotorua and Hobbiton with small group tours in luxury vehicles...From NZ$249.00
SpookersAuckland South, Auckland
Prepare to be scared at the Spookers Haunted Attraction Scream Park! This theatrically themed entertainment venue is designed to scare the yell out of you - you have been warned....From NZ$25.00
Go BushAuckland South, Auckland
Located on a 185-acre farm in the foothills of the Hunua Ranges, but just an hour from central Auckland or 45 minutes from the airport, Go Bush is the ideal venue for events with a difference...
Rainbow's EndAuckland Central, Auckland
Family-friendly theme park in Manukau City, Auckland. With over 20 rides and attractions,special events, night rides, amazing on stage entertainment and café there truly...From NZ$59.00
FlexiTours NZAuckland Central, Auckland
Explore Auckland, Rotorua, Hobbiton and Waitomo Caves in style with FlexiTours NZ's small group tours - official inbound and Domestic travel Partner of New Zealand Golf.From NZ$219.00
Driving Creek Railway and PotteriesCoromandel Peninsula, Auckland
Unique mountain railway, snaking through stunning, and replanted kauri forest with incredible views of the Hauraki Gulf. Wildlife sanctuary, pottery and craft shop also o...From NZ$35.00
Bush and BeachAuckland West, Auckland
Small group full and half day tours include sightseeing trips around Auckland, Nature Tours, Waitomo Caves, Rainforest Tours and trips to Hobbiton Movie Set...From NZ$82.00
Howick Historical VillageAuckland East, Auckland
Step back to the 19th century and explore this fascinating recreation of a colonial village. Walk amongst costumed 'villagers' and experience how Howick used to be..........From NZ$16.00
Magic Broomstick Segway ToursNorth Shore, Auckland
Glide effortlessly around the streets of beautiful, historic Devonport village, as you experience the fun of riding a Segway with Magic Broomstick...