Waitomo & Rotorua Day Tour with Spa Entry from Auckland
NZ$388.00 BOOK NOW
- Marvel at glowworms in Waitomo Caves
- Discover the best Rotorua attractions including Te Puia and Polynesia Spa
- Admire the unique Rotorua geothermal landscape
- Relax in naturally heated mineral pools with views across Lake Rotorua
- Learn about Māori culture in New Zealand and experience a traditional Māori performance
DescriptionThis luxury sightseeing tour includes entrance fees, morning tea, lunch, an afternoon snack, and some of the best places to see near Auckland. Climb aboard your deluxe coach tour in the morning and leave the city behind as you wind through rural New Zealand. Take in scenic rolling hills, the picturesque farmland of the Waikato and enjoy a short break for morning tea (included) en route. Upon arrival at Waitomo Caves, embark on a guided tour that’ll take you into the heart of this subterranean wonderland; wind through tunnels and caverns on foot then hop on a small boat and glide down an underground river into the famous Glowworm Cave - a cavern lit by the bioluminescence of thousands of tiny glowworms. Allow your eyes to adjust as you board your coach for the onward journey to Rotorua. Tuck into a picnic lunch on board and listen as your driver provides informative commentary along the way. In Rotorua, relax in naturally heated mineral pools at Polynesia Spa while admiring the view across Lake Rotorua. Feeling rejuvinated, hop back on your coach and head over to Te Puia where you'll enjoy a traditional Māori performance and have the opportunity to explore the Māori Arts & Crafts Institute before returning to Auckland.
IncludesHotel pick-up from selected downtown Auckland hotels (if option selected)
Live commentary in English from your driver
Entry and guided tour of Waitomo Glowworm Caves
Maori cultural performance at Te Puia
Deluxe Lake Spa tickets at Polynesian Spa
Morning and evening snack
Boxed picnic lunch
- Children under 3 years travel free if a seat is not required (meals will be charged accordingly).