My Guide Website?
Auckland: Maritime Museum Entry Ticket3 Reviews
Explore New Zealand Maritime Museum and discover stories about the ocean through intriguing exhibitions.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Auckland:If youʻre booking your trip to Auckland last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Experience some of the most amazing galleries and New Zealand maritime history
- Learn about New Zealand's unique relationship to the ocean
- Discover the largest maritime collection in New Zealand
DescriptionTake a trip to the Maritime Museum and spend a few hours learning about one of the most maritime nations in the world. Go deep inside the stories and narratives of those affected by the sea through galleries, displays, special exhibitions, and more. Discover the relationship between the sea and other factors such as immigration, trade, design, innovation, and leisure. The Museum houses one of the nation’s most important heritage collections which covers the breadth of our relationship with the sea; from the Great Pacific Migration a thousand years ago to the cutting edge of modern technology and design used in America’s Cup and modern yachting. Suitable for all the family, there is something for everyone at the museum thanks to the poignancy of the personal connections and stories told here.
IncludesEntry to the Maritime Museum
- All children must be accompanied by a supervising adult at all times
- Museum hours: 10:00 AM-5 PM
- Last entry at 4:00 PM
- The museum is open every day except 25th December
- 1-3 hours is recommended for this experience