My Guide Website?
Auckland Scenic Half-Day City Sightseeing Tour106 Reviews
Explore Auckland on a small group city sightseeing tour for a more personalized experience. Enjoy a comprehensive tour for an exceptional value that covers the best sights with plenty of stops for photos.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Auckland:If youʻre booking your trip to Auckland last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Auckland Harbour 1.5-Hour Sailing Cruise
- Auckland City, Beaches & Rainforest Premium Small Group Tour
- Auckland: Shuttle Between Airport & City CBD
- Auckland City & West Coast Luxury Tour
- Auckland: Ship to Shore Full-Day Excursion
- Discover Auckland's sparkling Waitemata Harbour, stunning beaches, and leafy parks
- Travel over the Harbour Bridge for great views back to the city and enjoy fantastic views from Mt Eden
- Drive through Victorian suburbs and bustling shopping centres
- Learn about Auckland's geography, history, and the local way of life from an experienced guide
DescriptionGet a real feel for Auckland on a comprehensive city tour with a great deal of sightseeing fitted into the 3.5- to 4-hour experience. Join an owner-operator for detailed commentary full of insights from a local perspective, delivered with humour. After pick up from your central Auckland hotel or a convenient downtown departure point, head down to the Waterfront area. Visit the Viaduct Basin, Wynyard Quarter, and Westhaven Marina, where you can sometimes see bungy jumpers taking the plunge off the Harbour Bridge. Travel over the Harbour Bridge to the Victorian suburb of Northcote Point for a fantastic view back to the city. Here you will find great photo opportunities. Continue on through the very groovy suburb of Ponsonby with its fantastic cafes, fashion boutiques, plus eclectic and unique shops. Journey along the infamous K Road (Karangahape Road) and up to Mount Eden Volcano for dramatic views of the city. Drive through the Auckland Domain and past the Auckland Museum. Continue on to Parnell on the way out to the Eastern Beaches of Mission Bay and St Heliers. Stop at Achilles Point for a wonderful view over the Hauraki Gulf.
IncludesPick-up and drop off from Auckland central hotels on request 3.5- to 4-hour city sightseeing tour Engaging live commentary in English Experienced local driver/guide Booster seats for children (if required)
- Pick-up and drop off can be coordinated from central Auckland hotels by prior arrangement, subject to availability