My Guide Website?
From Auckland: Waiheke Island Wine Tasting Tour with Lunch4 Reviews
Tantalize your taste buds with multiple wine tastings and food pairings on a Waiheke vineyard experience from Auckland. Enjoy a shared platter-style lunch and a glass of wine in an idyllic setting.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Auckland:If youʻre booking your trip to Auckland last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Savour the flavours of an award winning island olive oil
- Enjoy some food pairing wine tastings at a boutique vineyards
- Discover stories shared by your local guides
- Relax and enjoy a small group tour of maximum 11 people
- Make the most of your tour on a VIP experience with no queues
DescriptionExperience a tour itinerary focused on tantalizing the taste buds, with some food pairings to compliment your Waiheke wine tasting experience. Enjoy award-winning olive oil, as well as other locally produced delights whilst sipping on world-famous award-winning wines at three boutique vineyards, followed by a shared platter lunch with a glass of wine. Meeting Point: Matiatia Wharf Waiheke Island If you are staying in Auckland you will need to take the 9am Fullers ferry from Auckland to Waiheke Island (ferry tickets can be purchased down on the wharf on the day). On arrival to Waiheke, one of our tour guides will be waiting with a signboard. Sample Itinerary: 8:15 AM: Arrive at Downtown Auckland ferry terminal for your 9:00 AM sailing to Waiheke 9:00 AM: Depart Auckland on Fullers ferry sailing to Waiheke Island or pickup from your Waiheke accommodation 9:45 AM: Ferry arrives at Waiheke island 9:50 AM: Embark on the start of your tour 10:00 AM: Enjoy a coffee kickstarter at one of the local hot spots 11:00 AM: Visit Mudbrick vineyard and enjoy a wine tasting 12:00 PM: Visit the Batch vineyard and enjoy a food pairing with wine tasting 1:00 PM: Visit Casita Miro vineyard and enjoy a food pairing and wine tasting 2:00 PM: Continue on your journey to Stonyridge vineyard and savour a shared platter lunch and a glass of wine 4:00 PM: Finish your tour by departing Waiheke on Fullers sailing to Auckland or drop-off at your Waiheke accommodation
IncludesPickup and Drop-off from Matiatia Wharf Waiheke Island Shared platter style lunch with a glass of wine Wine tastings at three boutique vineyards, some paired with food Transport around the island Local guide Live commentary All tasting fees
- You must be 18-years or older to join this tour, please bring appropriate photo identification
- The sample itinerary is subject to change, subject to seasonal vineyard availability
- The tour is not suitable for guests traveling with children under the age of 18-years old
- Please advise of any dietary requirements at time of booking, by adding notes to your booking
- Wear comfy shoes
- Make sure to eat breakfast before joining the tour