My Guide Website?
Sea Life Kelly Tarlton's Aquarium General Admission109 Reviews
SEA LIFE Kelly Tarlton's showcases over 30 live animal exhibits in spectacular habitat displays. Located 6km from CBD, close to the famous Mission Bay Beach, it is one of Auckland's top attractions.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Auckland:If youʻre booking your trip to Auckland last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Auckland: Ship to Shore Half-Day Excursion
- Auckland City Small Group Morning Discovery Tour
- America’s Cup 2-Hour Sailing Experience Waitemata Harbour
- Auckland: Waiheke Island Fast Ferry Pass
- Waitakere Ranges Wilderness Experience Tour from Auckland
- Explore this unique aquarium that continues to be one of Auckland’s top attractions
- See the incredible underwater viewing tunnels that were the first of their kind in the world
- Visit the world's largest Sub-antarctic penguin colony exhibit
- The only aquarium in the world with Spiny Sea Dragons!
DescriptionNo trip to Auckland is complete without a visit to SEA LIFE Kelly Tarlton's Aquarium. Experience the underwater world built by the famous diver and explorer Kelly Tarlton over 30 years ago. The Aquarium remains one of Auckland's leading attractions. SEA LIFE Kelly Tarlton's Aquarium is just a 10-minute drive (6 km/3.7 mi) from downtown Auckland. See the cool and calm king penguins and cheeky gentoos interact and swim past as you walk through the Penguin Ice Adventure exhibit. Touch a starfish or two at our Rockpool. Learn about our turtle rehabilitation program. Stand in awe underneath the Shark Tunnel as great sand tiger sharks, giant stingrays swim past and try find the hiding carpet shark Wobbegong. Explore Seahorse Kingdom to see the world's only public display of the rarely seen spiny sea dragons.
IncludesSingle visit entry ticket All daily Animal Talks
- Opening hours are 09:30 AM - 05:00 PM. The last entry is strictly at 04:00 PM
- Sea Life Kelly Tarlton's Aquarium is a self-guided attraction
- Entry ticket is valid for a single entry into the attraction
- Children 2 years and younger can enter the attraction free of charge
- All children (0-15 years) must be accompanied by a guardian or caregiver 16 years of age or older