My Guide Website?
Waiheke Island: Ferry & Hop-On Hop-Off Explorer Bus Tickets1175 Reviews
Expereince the beauty of Waiheke Island on a ferry ride from Auckland. See the local sights with a hop-on hop-off bus tour to 16 destinations like the Mudbrick Vineyard and the Cable Bay Vineyard.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Auckland:If youʻre booking your trip to Auckland last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Auckland: Ship to Shore Half-Day Excursion
- Waiheke Island: Ferry & Hop-On Hop-Off Explorer Bus Tickets
- America’s Cup 2-Hour Sailing Experience Waitemata Harbour
- Waitakere Ranges Wilderness Experience Tour from Auckland
- Auckland City Small Group Morning Discovery Tour
- Hop on and off as many times as you like at 16 unique attractions
- Stop at iconic island wineries such as the Batch, Mudbrick, Cable Bay and more
- Cruise the sparkling waters of Auckland Harbour on the trip to Waiheke.
DescriptionDiscover the magic of Waiheke with a combined ferry and hop-on hop-off bus tour. Travel from Auckland harbor on a ferry and board a double-decker bus to attractions like Oneroa Village, Oneroa Beach, and several local wineries. It’s the most flexible and cost-effective tour option on the island, introducing you to the island’s top spots. Hop on and off as much as you like at any of its 16 convenient stops, which include vineyards, beaches, and restaurants. If you prefer, stay on board and enjoy a scenic tour of the island. The buses stop at some of the island’s iconic spots including Oneroa Village, Onetangi Beach, Batch Winery, the new Tantalus winery/brewery, Mudbrick Vineyard, Cable Bay Vineyard, and more. The knowledgeable tour drivers, and the addition of an on-board host, ensure you’ll receive the most informative commentary as you travel around and you can get all the local tips and tricks for how best to enjoy Waiheke. The Explorer Hop-on Hop-off departs from each location approximately every 60 minutes throughout the day and every 30 minutes at peak times.
IncludesReturn ferry tickets from Auckland to Waiheke Day-pass for the Waiheke Hop-on Hop off tour
- Please note that the tour does not operate on Christmas Day, Good Friday, Easter Sunday and Anzac Day Tickets are valid for the date that you select All vouchers must be presented to the ticket office and exchanged for boarding passes 60 minutes prior to sailing The ferry departs from Auckland every 60 minutes from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM daily, increasing to 30 minutes at peak times.