My Guide Website?
Waiheke Island: Gulf Marine Park Sailing Adventure & Lunch1 Reviews
Enjoy a sailing experience tour from Waiheke Island in Gulf Marine Park aboard a 41-foot catamaran. Explore beautiful islands, swim, snorkel and enjoy a delicious catered lunch onboard the boat.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Auckland:If youʻre booking your trip to Auckland last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Explore a stunning pest free island with your expert local guide
- Enjoy a fully catered, delicious lunch including local produce
- Take part in the sailing adventure in the turquoise blue waters around Waiheke
- Learn about the unique wildlife and landscapes in the region
DescriptionEnjoy this stunning day out on a premium sailing experience from Waiheke Island. After boarding you will stop at a pest-free island for a guided walk, plus you’ll have opportunities for swimming, snorkelling and stand-up paddleboarding. Your guide will help you learn about the Hauraki Gulf Marine Park, its islands, history and people. You’ll learn about the oceanography of the Gulf, the resident and migratory species which make the Gulf their home and current conservation efforts on land and sea as we glide along with the wind in our sails. This unique eco adventure is the only day sailing trip offered in the outer gulf and departing from Waiheke Island. If you’d like to take the helm or help to trim the sails, skipper Bruce will be happy to show you the ropes. Your itinerary will depend on the wind direction and weather, so that we can give you the most enjoyable and comfortable experience.
IncludesPremium Sailing experience on 41 foot catamaran Expert Local Guide Guided Walking tour on the Island Fully Catered Lunch Snacks Water Hot Drinks Paddle Boards Snorkelling Equipment
- Please note that your ferry tickets from Auckland to Waiheke Island are not included in this ticket This experience is weather dependent and will not operate in unsafe weather conditions Please notify the local supplier of any dietary requirements at least 24 hours before you travel