My Guide Website?
Waiheke Island: Premium Vineyard, Wine Tasting and Bush Walk2 Reviews
Discover Waiheke Island on this small-group, premium guided walk. Soak up the island's stunning scenery, spot native wildlife and enjoy wine tasting at two of Waiheke’s most famous wineries.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Auckland:If youʻre booking your trip to Auckland last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Discover the beauty of Waiheke Island on a professional, small-group nature walk
- Spot a variety of sea birds and native plantlife
- Learn about the substantial conservation efforts on the island
- Taste two regional wines at Waiheke's most famous wineries
DescriptionSee the best of Waiheke Island with a guided nature walk starting from the ferry terminal. Discover the beautiful forests and vineyards of the island on a small-group tour. Enjoy stunning views of the Hauraki Gulf Islands, Great Barrier Island, and Coromandel Peninsula. Spot sea birds, native plants and, if you’re lucky, orcas or dolphins. Explore the Atawhai Whenua Forest and Bird Reserve while learning about the various conservation projects on the island. Learn about the history and ecology of the Hauraki Gulf and walk through rolling hills to Mudbrick Vineyard and Cable Bay Vineyards. Sample some of their award-winning wines, then enjoy a coffee and a bite, at your own expense, before returning to the ferry terminal.
IncludesSmall-group Premium guided nature walk Two wine tastings Expert Local Guide
- This tour will take place in rain or shine
- Wine-tasting is only available for people 18 years of age or older (proof of age will be required at the vineyards)