My Guide Website?
Waiheke Island: Zipline and Native Forest Adventure Trip264 Reviews
Glide across the canopy of native New Zealand bush on a 3-hour zipline adventure on Waiheke Island. Enjoy 3 stunning 650-foot ziplines above the New Zealand bush and look down over stunning vineyards and tracts of original forest.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Auckland:If youʻre booking your trip to Auckland last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Glide over a forest canopy of native New Zealand bush
- Enjoy 3 dual ziplines on Waiheke Island as you glide with a friend
- Get 360-degree views of Hauraki Gulf
- Take a mini tour of Waiheke's luxury properties and glamorous beaches
- Soar above a working vineyard
- Learn the Maori, and European, history of Waiheke Island
DescriptionHosted on Waiheke Island, just 30 minutes by fast ferry from central Auckland, this 3-hour zipline adventure offers nature lovers a thrilling, state-of-the-art dual zipline flight over native forest. Enjoy a mini-tour of Waiheke's beaches, million-dollar properties, and boutique wineries en route to the zipline site, where you'll be geared-up for one of New Zealand’s most exciting eco activities. Soar along 3 dual ziplines, each more than 650 feet (200 meters) long. Glide smoothly, side-by-side with a partner or friend, over a working vineyard and stunning tracts of original and regenerating native New Zealand bush. Catch views of Auckland, Rangitoto, and the Hauraki Gulf, as you zip. On completion of the 3rd line, enjoy a spectacular interpretive walk back to the visitor center, while guides share stories of the local flora and fauna, and Maori and European history of Waiheke.
Includes3 x 650-foot (200-meter) dual zipline flights Guided forest walk Pickup and drop-off from Waiheke Island's Matiatia Ferry Terminal (optional) Waiheke mini-tour
- Whilst there are no age restrictions to participate in this experience, you need to weigh at least 30kg (66lbs) and not more than 125kg (275lbs) All participants travel independently (not in tandem) This activity operates all year round. During the winter months, it is recommended that you bring warm clothing, a waterproof jacket, and suitable footwear for the 25-minute bushwalk At least 1 paying adult must zip with and supervise anyone in the booking who is aged 15 or under At least one parent, guardian, or properly authorized adult must be present to sign the disclosure form for anyone in the booking who is under 18 years old Non-zipping spectators are not permitted