Auckland Harbour Bridge Bungee Jump
Are you a business owner in Auckland?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Auckland.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Take in 360-degree views of the area from Auckland Harbour Bridge
- Walk out over the ocean and jump from a height of 40 meters
- Choose an ankle-tie, harness or tandem bungee jump
DescriptionOn this 2-hour program you’ll be picked up at the Maritime Museum, Viaduct Harbour or Quay Street Auckland and transferred to the Auckland Harbour Bridge. The team will welcome you and check you in as you take in stunning views of the Waitemata Harbour. You’ll be fitted out in all the necessary gear and then walk 600 meters out onto the bridge via exclusive access. The bridge acts like an oversized umbrella, so rain or shine you’ll be able to enjoy this activity. Highly trained jump masters will talk you through what is going to happen and then strap you in for the ride of your life. Be on the lookout for the whales and boats below! If you’re brave enough you can even go for a dip! When you get back, the team will be there to cheer for you. Make sure you smile for the cameras! Your experience will be captured so you can share it with friends and family.
IncludesRound-trip transfers from the Maritime Museum, Viaduct Harbour and Quay Street Auckland
All safety equipment
Photos and video (you are welcome to bring your own camera)
- Your booking will be confirmed by the supplier within 24 hours ofbooking (subject to availability)
- Minimum age is 10 years (children 14 and under nust be accompanied by an adult)
- Minimum weight 35kg and maximum weight 150kg
- Minimum height 120cm
- For tandem jumps, the total weight difference must not be more than 30kg, with a maximum combined weight of 150kg
- Medical conditions are assessed on a case-by-case basis so please advise when booking of any medical conditions
- Pregnant women are not allowed to participate in the bungee jump
- If you are making your own way to the meeting point or using the free round-trip transfers, allow 2 hours for the experience
- Free pick-up available outside the Maritime Museum, Viaduct Harbour or at Quay Street Auckland
- Please advise when booking if you require transportation
- Please be at the meeting point 10 minutes prior to booking time
- You are welcome to bring your own camera to capture the experience
Easy cancellationThis activity is non-refundable
You may also like
Auckland & Beyond ToursAuckland Central,
Explore Auckland, Rotorua and Hobbiton with small group tours in luxury vehicles...From NZ$249.00
SNOWPLANETAuckland North, Auckland
Enjoy snow sports all year round. Spend a fun family day at New Zealand's only indoor snow resort..........From NZ$48.00
SpookersAuckland South, Auckland
Prepare to be scared at the Spookers Haunted Attraction Scream Park! This theatrically themed entertainment venue is designed to scare the yell out of you - you have been warned....From NZ$25.00
Go BushAuckland South, Auckland
Located on a 185-acre farm in the foothills of the Hunua Ranges, but just an hour from central Auckland or 45 minutes from the airport, Go Bush is the ideal venue for events with a difference...
Rainbow's EndAuckland Central, Auckland
Family-friendly theme park in Manukau City, Auckland. With over 20 rides and attractions,special events, night rides, amazing on stage entertainment and café there truly...From NZ$59.00
Driving Creek Railway and PotteriesCoromandel Peninsula, Auckland
Unique mountain railway, snaking through stunning, and replanted kauri forest with incredible views of the Hauraki Gulf. Wildlife sanctuary, pottery and craft shop also o...From NZ$35.00
FlexiTours NZAuckland Central, Auckland
Explore Auckland, Rotorua, Hobbiton and Waitomo Caves in style with FlexiTours NZ's small group tours - official inbound and Domestic travel Partner of New Zealand Golf.From NZ$219.00
Bush and BeachAuckland West, Auckland
Small group full and half day tours include sightseeing trips around Auckland, Nature Tours, Waitomo Caves, Rainforest Tours and trips to Hobbiton Movie Set...From NZ$82.00
Mai TravelAuckland Central,
Mai Travel organises luxury, tailor-made trips around New Zealand taking in all the best experiences...
Howick Historical VillageAuckland East, Auckland
Step back to the 19th century and explore this fascinating recreation of a colonial village. Walk amongst costumed 'villagers' and experience how Howick used to be..........From NZ$16.00