Auckland Waterfront Sights and Bites 3-Hour Walking Tour
Are you a business owner in Auckland?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Auckland.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Discover Auckland’s waterfront with an expert local guide
- Learn about Maori and settler history
- Visit the city's fish markets
- Admire views of the city, Harbour Bridge, North Shore and Marina
- Enjoy seafood tastings at a popular seaside bistro
- Maximum group size 8 people
DescriptionYour small-group tour starts downtown on historic Queen Street. Your local guide will lead you through the stylish Britomart precinct towards Auckland's bustling wharves. Learn about the City of Sails and how it evolved from a Maori battleground into a water lover's paradise as you wander west towards the America’s Cup Viaduct. Watch fish being unloaded, dip your toes in the Pacific Ocean and soak up the best sights from a hidden viewing deck. Pause to take pictures of the cityscape, North Shore, Harbour Bridge, Silo Park and the Southern Hemisphere’s biggest Marina. Wander through Auckland’s Fish Market to your final destination: a popular North Wharf bistro where you can sample seafood served tapas-style. The choice is then yours to linger in this stylish waterfront quarter or take a leisurely stroll back into town. This Auckland experience blends Kiwi culture, history and cuisine with a scenic walk alongside one of the most beautiful harbors in the world.
IncludesLocal Auckland guide
Selection of seafood and sides
Beverages other than table water
Hotel pick-up and drop off
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required, and there is a maximum group size of 8
- Dietary requirements can be accommodated on the day
- The tour is around 2-3 kilometers long and is wheelchair suitable
- The tour proceeds regardless of weather conditions
- It is advised that you bring walking shoes, a sunhat, sunscreen, rain jacket and bottled water
- Please be prepared to meet your guide 5 to 10 minutes before the assigned departure time
- Meet your guide 5 minutes prior to tour departure
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
SNOWPLANETAuckland North, Auckland
Enjoy snow sports all year round. Spend a fun family day at New Zealand's only indoor snow resort..........From NZ$48.00
Auckland & Beyond ToursAuckland Central,
Explore Auckland, Rotorua and Hobbiton with small group tours in luxury vehicles...From NZ$249.00
Rainbow's EndAuckland Central, Auckland
Family-friendly theme park in Manukau City, Auckland. With over 20 rides and attractions,special events, night rides, amazing on stage entertainment and café there truly...From NZ$59.00
SpookersAuckland South, Auckland
Prepare to be scared at the Spookers haunted house and fearsome forest. This theatrically themed entertainment venue is designed to scare the yell out of you............From NZ$25.00
Go BushAuckland South, Auckland
Located on a 185-acre farm in the foothills of the Hunua Ranges, but just an hour from central Auckland or 45 minutes from the airport, Go Bush is the ideal venue for events with a difference...
Bush and BeachAuckland West, Auckland
Small group full and half day tours include sightseeing trips around Auckland, Nature Tours, Waitomo Caves, Rainforest Tours and trips to Hobbiton Movie Set...From NZ$82.00
FlexiTours NZAuckland Central, Auckland
Explore Auckland, Rotorua, Hobbiton and Waitomo Caves in style with FlexiTours NZ's small group tours...From NZ$219.00
Driving Creek Railway and PotteriesCoromandel Peninsula, Auckland
Unique mountain railway, snaking through stunning, and replanted kauri forest with incredible views of the Hauraki Gulf. Wildlife sanctuary, pottery and craft shop also o...From NZ$35.00
Howick Historical VillageAuckland East, Auckland
Step back to the 19th century and explore this fascinating recreation of a colonial village. Walk amongst costumed 'villagers' and experience how Howick used to be..........From NZ$16.00
Mai TravelAuckland Central,
Mai Travel organises luxury, tailor-made trips around New Zealand taking in all the best experiences...