Rangitoto Island and Auckland City Scenic Seaplane Flight
Are you a business owner in Auckland?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Auckland.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Skip the city traffic and fly above Auckland on a scenic seaplane flight
- Admire breathtaking aerial views of the city and Hauraki Gulf's coastal vistas
- Soar 200-meters above the summit of Rangitoto Island's volcanic crater
- Experience the thrill of a water landing upon Auckland's Waitemata Harbor
DescriptionEnjoy an introductory scenic seaplane flight for a breathtaking 40-minute experience showcasing the highlights of the Auckland region from above. Observe a short safety briefing before climbing aboard the 8-seater seaplane. Cruise out into the middle of Auckland Harbour, the very heart of the 'City of Sails', and prepare for take-off. Enjoy mesmerizing aerial views of Auckland city and past neighboring islands. Learn about the history of the Auckland region with live in-flight commentary from your experienced pilot. Get up close to the summit of Rangitoto Island's volcanic crater as you soar just 200-meters above. Capture as many videos and photos as you like with large side windows that slope out. Continue over the top of Auckland Museum and head downtown, flying eye-level with the iconic Sky Tower. On your descent, marvel at the Harbor Bridge up close before experiencing the thrill of a water landing back in the harbor. Your adventure concludes with a relaxing cruise along the Harbour back to the dock.
Includes20-minute scenic seaplane flight
Live commentary from your experienced pilot
Transfer to Auckland's Wynyard Wharf
- Flights are subject to weather and aircraft availability. Minimum participants are required to confirm flight departures, it is recommended that you allow some flexibility in your travel plans as your exact tour date and time may be different to the option selected.
- You must provide all traveler's individual weights when booking. If a traveler's individual weight exceeds 110 kg please also contact the local operator after booking.
- Wear weather-appropriate clothing as the temperature in the plane will be similar to outside.
- Hand luggage only can be brought onboard the aircraft. If you have onward travel after your flight, your luggage can be stored free of charge at the seaplane office.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 7 days in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Auckland & Beyond ToursAuckland Central,
Explore Auckland, Rotorua and Hobbiton with small group tours in luxury vehicles...From NZ$249.00
SNOWPLANETAuckland North, Auckland
Enjoy snow sports all year round. Spend a fun family day at New Zealand's only indoor snow resort..........From NZ$48.00
SpookersAuckland South, Auckland
Prepare to be scared at the Spookers Haunted Attraction Scream Park! This theatrically themed entertainment venue is designed to scare the yell out of you - you have been warned....From NZ$25.00
Go BushAuckland South, Auckland
Located on a 185-acre farm in the foothills of the Hunua Ranges, but just an hour from central Auckland or 45 minutes from the airport, Go Bush is the ideal venue for events with a difference...
Rainbow's EndAuckland Central, Auckland
Family-friendly theme park in Manukau City, Auckland. With over 20 rides and attractions,special events, night rides, amazing on stage entertainment and café there truly...From NZ$59.00
FlexiTours NZAuckland Central, Auckland
Explore Auckland, Rotorua, Hobbiton and Waitomo Caves in style with FlexiTours NZ's small group tours - official inbound and Domestic travel Partner of New Zealand Golf.From NZ$219.00
Driving Creek Railway and PotteriesCoromandel Peninsula, Auckland
Unique mountain railway, snaking through stunning, and replanted kauri forest with incredible views of the Hauraki Gulf. Wildlife sanctuary, pottery and craft shop also o...From NZ$35.00
Bush and BeachAuckland West, Auckland
Small group full and half day tours include sightseeing trips around Auckland, Nature Tours, Waitomo Caves, Rainforest Tours and trips to Hobbiton Movie Set...From NZ$82.00
Auckland ZooAuckland Central, Auckland
With 126 species and over 1000 animals across 17 hectares of parkland, Auckland Zoo is New Zealand’s largest home of wildlife - conveniently located just five minutes from central Auckland.
Magic Broomstick Segway ToursNorth Shore, Auckland
Glide effortlessly around the streets of beautiful, historic Devonport village, as you experience the fun of riding a Segway with Magic Broomstick...