Sea Life Kelly Tarlton's Aquarium Entry Ticket & Guided Tour
Are you a business owner in Auckland?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Auckland.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Explore one of Auckland’s top attractions with a general entry ticket and exclusive behind-the-scenes tour
- Learn the history of the attraction and all about the aquarium inhabitants from an expert guide
- Check out the underwater tunnels from above and feed fish in the aquarium's largest fish tank
DescriptionDon’t miss the behind-the-scenes tour for your exclusive chance to see how everything works at Sea Life Kelly Tarlton's Aquarium. The Aquarium is just a 10-minute drive from downtown Auckland. Use your entry ticket to explore the underwater world inspired by the renowned marine archaeologist and diver. Then join a 25-minute in-depth tour of the aquarium's main back-of-house areas to see how everything works at the aquarium. On the tour, you'll have the chance to see the underwater tunnels from above. You will also be able to feed the napper, kahawai, trevally and kingfish. Discover the animal quarantine area and meet some of the temporary inhabitants.
IncludesSingle visit entry ticket
All daily feeding and animal talks
Behind the scenes tour (25 minutes)
Food and drinks
- Opening hours are 09:30 AM-17:00 PM, last entry is strictly at 16:00 PM
- Behind-the-scenes Tour begins at 12:50 PM
- Entry ticket is valid for a single entry into the attraction
- Children under 3 years old are not permitted on the tour
- All children (3-15 years) must be accompanied by a guardian on the tour
- Closed in footwear must be worn to take part in the tour
- No pushchairs are allowed on the tour
- People with disabilities should be advised that parts of the tour may be inaccessible (the fish feed in particular)
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Auckland & Beyond ToursAuckland Central,
Explore Auckland, Rotorua and Hobbiton with small group tours in luxury vehicles...From NZ$249.00
SNOWPLANETAuckland North, Auckland
Enjoy snow sports all year round. Spend a fun family day at New Zealand's only indoor snow resort..........From NZ$48.00
SpookersAuckland South, Auckland
Prepare to be scared at the Spookers Haunted Attraction Scream Park! This theatrically themed entertainment venue is designed to scare the yell out of you - you have been warned....From NZ$25.00
Go BushAuckland South, Auckland
Located on a 185-acre farm in the foothills of the Hunua Ranges, but just an hour from central Auckland or 45 minutes from the airport, Go Bush is the ideal venue for events with a difference...
Rainbow's EndAuckland Central, Auckland
Family-friendly theme park in Manukau City, Auckland. With over 20 rides and attractions,special events, night rides, amazing on stage entertainment and café there truly...From NZ$59.00
Driving Creek Railway and PotteriesCoromandel Peninsula, Auckland
Unique mountain railway, snaking through stunning, and replanted kauri forest with incredible views of the Hauraki Gulf. Wildlife sanctuary, pottery and craft shop also o...From NZ$35.00
FlexiTours NZAuckland Central, Auckland
Explore Auckland, Rotorua, Hobbiton and Waitomo Caves in style with FlexiTours NZ's small group tours - official inbound and Domestic travel Partner of New Zealand Golf.From NZ$219.00
Bush and BeachAuckland West, Auckland
Small group full and half day tours include sightseeing trips around Auckland, Nature Tours, Waitomo Caves, Rainforest Tours and trips to Hobbiton Movie Set...From NZ$82.00
Mai TravelAuckland Central,
Mai Travel organises luxury, tailor-made trips around New Zealand taking in all the best experiences...
Magic Broomstick Segway ToursNorth Shore, Auckland
Glide effortlessly around the streets of beautiful, historic Devonport village, as you experience the fun of riding a Segway with Magic Broomstick...