SkyWalk Auckland with Sky Tower Entry Ticket
Are you a business owner in Auckland?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Auckland.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Enjoy a thrilling walk along the Sky Tower's open-air walkway, 192 meters (630 feet) above the streets of Auckland
- Test your courage with thrill-seeking activities like leaning perilously over the edge
- Admire 360-degree views of Auckland, Waitemata Harbour, and Haruaki Gulf
- Spot key landmarks from the observation deck with complimentary entry ticket to the Sky Tower included
DescriptionEmbrace the daredevil in you on this thrill-seeking sky tour of Auckland. Walk the 7-foot (1.2-meter) wide walkway wrapping the famous Sky Tower. At 192 meters (630 feet) above the ground, with no rails and nothing but the air around you, the Sky Tower walk is one of New Zealand's most exhilarating and unique attractions. A professional guide will secure you into a harness connected to the overhead safety rail so you can walk the perimeter of the open-air walkway and enjoy the 360-degree views of Auckland and the harbour. This is not for the faint hearted as there are no handrails. Rest assured you will be completely safe as your guide gives you commentary while pointing out all the best bits of Auckland. If you feel brave enough, you can try daring activities with your guide such as leaning perilously over the edge. A complimentary Sky Tower entry pass is included so you can enjoy the different levels, including the observation deck, after your SkyWalk experience. You will have the opportunity to purchase photos and a video of your adventure.
Includes1.5-hour SkyWalk experience
Sky Tower Entry Ticket
Complimentary SkyWalk cap and personalized certificate
Photos and video
- The Sky Tower is closed on Christmas Day. Patrons must be a minimum weight of 66 lbs (30 kg), and no more than 280 lbs (127 kg). They must also be a minimum height of 4.2 feet (1.3 meters), and be older than 10 years of age. Participants must wear flat lace-up enclosed footwear. It is recommended that you wear comfortable clothing. No loose items are permitted on the walk and complimentary lockers are provided onsite.
Easy cancellationThis activity is non-refundable
You may also like
SNOWPLANETAuckland North, Auckland
Enjoy snow sports all year round. Spend a fun family day at New Zealand's only indoor snow resort..........From NZ$48.00
Auckland & Beyond ToursAuckland Central,
Explore Auckland, Rotorua and Hobbiton with small group tours in luxury vehicles...From NZ$249.00
Rainbow's EndAuckland Central, Auckland
Family-friendly theme park in Manukau City, Auckland. With over 20 rides and attractions,special events, night rides, amazing on stage entertainment and café there trulyFrom NZ$59.00
SpookersAuckland South, Auckland
Prepare to be scared at the Spookers haunted house and fearsome forest. This theatrically themed entertainment venue is designed to scare the yell out of you............From NZ$25.00
Go BushAuckland South, Auckland
Located on a 185-acre farm in the foothills of the Hunua Ranges, but just an hour from central Auckland or 45 minutes from the airport, Go Bush is the ideal venue fo
FlexiTours NZAuckland Central, Auckland
Explore Auckland, Rotorua, Hobbiton and Waitomo Caves in style with FlexiTours NZ's small group tours...From NZ$219.00
Driving Creek Railway and PotteriesCoromandel Peninsula, Auckland
Unique mountain railway, snaking through stunning, and replanted kauri forest with incredible views of the Hauraki Gulf. Wildlife sanctuary, pottery and craft shop also oFrom NZ$35.00
Bush and BeachAuckland West, Auckland
Small group full and half day tours include sightseeing trips around Auckland, Nature Tours, Waitomo Caves, Rainforest Tours and trips to Hobbiton Movie Set...From NZ$82.00
Mai TravelAuckland Central,
Mai Travel organises luxury, tailor-made trips around New Zealand taking in all the best experiences...
Howick Historical VillageAuckland East, Auckland
Step back to the 19th century and explore this fascinating recreation of a colonial village. Walk amongst costumed 'villagers' and experience how Howick used to be.......From NZ$16.00