Waiheke Island 3-Hour Fly & Dine Wine Tasting Experience
Are you a business owner in Auckland?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Auckland.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Admire Hauraki Gulf's breathtaking coastal vistas and stunning city views
- Experience two scenic flights plus two exhilarating water landings and take-offs
- Soar above Waiheke Island then land upon the waters of Man O' War Bay
- Get your feet wet and stroll up the beach to Man O’ War Vineyards
- Sip on award-winning wines and savour a delicious lunch platter
DescriptionEnjoy a wine tasting experience and lunch platter at the award-winning Man O' War Vineyards on Waiheke Island. Listen to a short safety briefing before climbing aboard the seaplane. Cruise out into Auckland Harbour , the very heart of the 'City of Sails', and prepare for take-off. Enjoy a mesmerising flight over the beautiful islands of the Hauraki Gulf. Capture as many videos and photos as you like with large side windows that slope out. Experience the thrill of a water landing upon the tranquil waters of Man O’ War Bay. Dip your toes in the clear waters then step onto the sandy beach. Wander up to the Man O’ War Vineyards for a one-of-kind wine tasting experience. Sample an amazing range of award-winning wines and enjoy a delicious lunch platter. Back on the seaplane for the return flight overlooking the unique harbour of Auckland. Delight in a second exhilarating water landing in Auckland Harbour and conclude your adventure with a relaxing cruise along the harbour back to the dock at Wynyard Wharf.
IncludesReturn scenic seaplane flights from Auckland to Man O' War Bay
Live in-flight commentary from your experienced pilot
Award-winning wine tasting at Man O’ War Vineyards
Deluxe lunch platter
Additional food and drinks
Transfer to Auckland's Wynyard Wharf
- Tour duration is 3-hours with a total flight time of 45-minutes.
- As you'll be getting off at a beach, wear pants that can be rolled up. Towels will be provided to dry off at the beach.
- Flights are subject to weather and aircraft availability. Minimum participants are required to confirm flight departures, it is recommended that you allow some flexibility in your travel plans as your exact tour date and time may be different to the option selected.
- You must provide all traveler's individual weights when booking. If a traveler's individual weight exceeds 110 kg please also contact the local operator after booking.
- Wear weather-appropriate clothing as the temperature in the plane will be similar to outside.
- Hand luggage only can be brought onboard the aircraft. If you have onward travel after your flight, your luggage can be stored free of charge at the seaplane office.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 7 days in advance for a full refund
You may also like
SpookersAuckland South, Auckland
Take your friends or family through the dark hallways of Haunted House, meet psychedelic clowns in Disturbia, head into The Woods that is inhabited by hillbillys and thenFrom NZ$25.00
SNOWPLANETAuckland North, Auckland
Enjoy snow sports all year round. Spend a fun family day at New Zealand's only indoor snow resort. Snowplanet offers skiing, snowboarding, tubing and tobogganing all iFrom NZ$48.00
Rainbow's EndAuckland Central, Auckland
Family-friendly theme park in Manukau City, Auckland. With over 20 rides and attractions,special events, night rides, amazing on stage entertainment and café there truly...From NZ$59.00
City Highlights Tour and Sea Life Aquarium Ticket
Explore Auckland on a 3-hour highlights tour to visit all the important landmarks of the city. Discover Auckland's fascinating marine environment at Sea Life Kelly Tarlto3 ReviewsFrom NZ$113.00
From Rangitoto Island Tour by 4WD Train
Cross the Hauraki Gulf by ferry and get back to nature on Rangitoto Island. Take a guided tour by 4WD road-train and learn about the unique ecosystem of the volcanic isla37 ReviewsFrom NZ$70.00
SkyWalk Auckland with Sky Tower Entry Ticket
Enjoy a thrilling SkyWalk around the rim of the tallest building in Auckland! Peer over an exterior ledge 192 metres above the ground while strapped into an overhead harn9 ReviewsFrom NZ$150.00
Best of Waiheke: Ziplining, Wine Tasting and Vineyard Lunch
See the best of Waiheke Island on a day trip from Auckland. Combine a zipline adventure with lunch and wine tasting. Explore the island by bus.4 ReviewsFrom NZ$284.00
Hobbiton Movie Set Tour With Transport From Auckland
Enjoy an express bus service from Auckland to discover the amazing movie set from the Lord of the Rings and Hobbit movies on an official guided tour.54 ReviewsFrom NZ$195.00
Rangitoto Island and Auckland City Scenic Seaplane Flight
Embark on a stunning 40-minute scenic seaplane experience with a thrilling water take-off and landing. Fly over Auckland city and Rangitoto Island plus enjoy engaging in-1 ReviewsFrom NZ$225.00
Auckland Harbour 3-Course Dinner Cruise with Welcome Drink
Treat yourself to a unique combination of sailing and dining with a 2.5-hour dinner cruise on Waitemata Harbor. Enjoy a delicious set menu of New Zealand fare while takin7 ReviewsFrom NZ$145.00