Waiheke Island 3-Hour Fly & Dine Wine Tasting Experience
Are you a business owner in Auckland?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Auckland.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Admire Hauraki Gulf's breathtaking coastal vistas and stunning city views
- Experience two scenic flights plus two exhilarating water landings and take-offs
- Soar above Waiheke Island then land upon the waters of Man O' War Bay
- Get your feet wet and stroll up the beach to Man O’ War Vineyards
- Sip on award-winning wines and savour a delicious lunch platter
DescriptionEnjoy a wine tasting experience and lunch platter at the award-winning Man O' War Vineyards on Waiheke Island. Listen to a short safety briefing before climbing aboard the seaplane. Cruise out into Auckland Harbour , the very heart of the 'City of Sails', and prepare for take-off. Enjoy a mesmerising flight over the beautiful islands of the Hauraki Gulf. Capture as many videos and photos as you like with large side windows that slope out. Experience the thrill of a water landing upon the tranquil waters of Man O’ War Bay. Dip your toes in the clear waters then step onto the sandy beach. Wander up to the Man O’ War Vineyards for a one-of-kind wine tasting experience. Sample an amazing range of award-winning wines and enjoy a delicious lunch platter. Back on the seaplane for the return flight overlooking the unique harbour of Auckland. Delight in a second exhilarating water landing in Auckland Harbour and conclude your adventure with a relaxing cruise along the harbour back to the dock at Wynyard Wharf.
IncludesReturn scenic seaplane flights from Auckland to Man O' War Bay
Live in-flight commentary from your experienced pilot
Award-winning wine tasting at Man O’ War Vineyards
Deluxe lunch platter
Additional food and drinks
Transfer to Auckland's Wynyard Wharf
- Tour duration is 3-hours with a total flight time of 45-minutes.
- As you'll be getting off at a beach, wear pants that can be rolled up. Towels will be provided to dry off at the beach.
- Flights are subject to weather and aircraft availability. Minimum participants are required to confirm flight departures, it is recommended that you allow some flexibility in your travel plans as your exact tour date and time may be different to the option selected.
- You must provide all traveler's individual weights when booking. If a traveler's individual weight exceeds 110 kg please also contact the local operator after booking.
- Wear weather-appropriate clothing as the temperature in the plane will be similar to outside.
- Hand luggage only can be brought onboard the aircraft. If you have onward travel after your flight, your luggage can be stored free of charge at the seaplane office.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 7 days in advance for a full refund
You may also like
SNOWPLANETAuckland North, Auckland
Enjoy snow sports all year round. Spend a fun family day at New Zealand's only indoor snow resort..........From NZ$48.00
Auckland & Beyond ToursAuckland Central,
Explore Auckland, Rotorua and Hobbiton with small group tours in luxury vehicles...From NZ$249.00
SpookersAuckland South, Auckland
Prepare to be scared at the Spookers Haunted Attraction Scream Park! This theatrically themed entertainment venue is designed to scare the yell out of you - you have been warned....From NZ$25.00
Go BushAuckland South, Auckland
Located on a 185-acre farm in the foothills of the Hunua Ranges, but just an hour from central Auckland or 45 minutes from the airport, Go Bush is the ideal venue for events with a difference...
Rainbow's EndAuckland Central, Auckland
Family-friendly theme park in Manukau City, Auckland. With over 20 rides and attractions,special events, night rides, amazing on stage entertainment and café there truly...From NZ$59.00
FlexiTours NZAuckland Central, Auckland
Explore Auckland, Rotorua, Hobbiton and Waitomo Caves in style with FlexiTours NZ's small group tours - official inbound and Domestic travel Partner of New Zealand Golf.From NZ$219.00
Driving Creek Railway and PotteriesCoromandel Peninsula, Auckland
Unique mountain railway, snaking through stunning, and replanted kauri forest with incredible views of the Hauraki Gulf. Wildlife sanctuary, pottery and craft shop also o...From NZ$35.00
Bush and BeachAuckland West, Auckland
Small group full and half day tours include sightseeing trips around Auckland, Nature Tours, Waitomo Caves, Rainforest Tours and trips to Hobbiton Movie Set...From NZ$82.00
Howick Historical VillageAuckland East, Auckland
Step back to the 19th century and explore this fascinating recreation of a colonial village. Walk amongst costumed 'villagers' and experience how Howick used to be..........From NZ$16.00
Magic Broomstick Segway ToursNorth Shore, Auckland
Glide effortlessly around the streets of beautiful, historic Devonport village, as you experience the fun of riding a Segway with Magic Broomstick...