Waiheke Island 3-Hour Fly & Dine Wine Tasting Experience
Are you a business owner in Auckland?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Auckland.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Admire Hauraki Gulf's breathtaking coastal vistas and stunning city views
- Experience two scenic flights plus two exhilarating water landings and take-offs
- Soar above Waiheke Island then land upon the waters of Man O' War Bay
- Get your feet wet and stroll up the beach to Man O’ War Vineyards
- Sip on award-winning wines and savour a delicious lunch platter
DescriptionEnjoy a wine tasting experience and lunch platter at the award-winning Man O' War Vineyards on Waiheke Island. Listen to a short safety briefing before climbing aboard the seaplane. Cruise out into Auckland Harbour , the very heart of the 'City of Sails', and prepare for take-off. Enjoy a mesmerising flight over the beautiful islands of the Hauraki Gulf. Capture as many videos and photos as you like with large side windows that slope out. Experience the thrill of a water landing upon the tranquil waters of Man O’ War Bay. Dip your toes in the clear waters then step onto the sandy beach. Wander up to the Man O’ War Vineyards for a one-of-kind wine tasting experience. Sample an amazing range of award-winning wines and enjoy a delicious lunch platter. Back on the seaplane for the return flight overlooking the unique harbour of Auckland. Delight in a second exhilarating water landing in Auckland Harbour and conclude your adventure with a relaxing cruise along the harbour back to the dock at Wynyard Wharf.
IncludesReturn scenic seaplane flights from Auckland to Man O' War Bay
Live in-flight commentary from your experienced pilot
Award-winning wine tasting at Man O’ War Vineyards
Deluxe lunch platter
Additional food and drinks
Transfer to Auckland's Wynyard Wharf
- Tour duration is 3-hours with a total flight time of 45-minutes.
- As you'll be getting off at a beach, wear pants that can be rolled up. Towels will be provided to dry off at the beach.
- Flights are subject to weather and aircraft availability. Minimum participants are required to confirm flight departures, it is recommended that you allow some flexibility in your travel plans as your exact tour date and time may be different to the option selected.
- You must provide all traveler's individual weights when booking. If a traveler's individual weight exceeds 110 kg please also contact the local operator after booking.
- Wear weather-appropriate clothing as the temperature in the plane will be similar to outside.
- Hand luggage only can be brought onboard the aircraft. If you have onward travel after your flight, your luggage can be stored free of charge at the seaplane office.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 7 days in advance for a full refund
You may also like
SNOWPLANETAuckland North, Auckland
Enjoy snow sports all year round. Spend a fun family day at New Zealand's only indoor snow resort. Snowplanet offers skiing, snowboarding, tubing and tobogganing all iFrom NZ$48.00
Rainbow's EndAuckland Central, Auckland
Family-friendly theme park in Manukau City, Auckland. With over 20 rides and attractions,special events, night rides, amazing on stage entertainment and café there truly...From NZ$59.00
SpookersAuckland South, Auckland
Take your friends or family through the dark hallways of Haunted House, meet psychedelic clowns in Disturbia, head into The Woods that is inhabited by hillbillys and thenFrom NZ$25.00
Auckland Sky Tower SkyWalk and Dine
Walk around the tallest building in New Zealand and be treated to a fine dining lunch or dinner experience. Enjoy lunch at the exclusive Sugar Club as designed by top NZ1 ReviewsFrom NZ$250.00
Auckland Sightseeing Trip with Waiheke Island Wine Tour
Discover the best that Auckland has to offer on this exceptional tour! After a morning taking in the city's sights with an informative guided tour, relax on the picturesque Waiheke Island and savor some of its a world-famous wines.3 ReviewsFrom NZ$200.00
Auckland City & West Coast Luxury Tour
This tour of Auckland takes you to the most beautiful places of this gorgeous city: spectacular ocean views, volcanoes, rainforest and black and white sand beaches.13 ReviewsFrom NZ$295.00
Auckland to Hobbiton Movie Set Private Tour
A private tour in a Mercedes luxury vehicle from Auckland to the Hobbiton Movie Set, made famous by the trilogies “The Lord of the Rings” and “The Hobbit”. The HoFrom NZ$464.00
SkyWalk Auckland with Sky Tower Entry Ticket
Enjoy a thrilling SkyWalk around the rim of the tallest building in Auckland! Peer over an exterior ledge 192 metres above the ground while strapped into an overhead harn9 ReviewsFrom NZ$150.00
Waitomo & Rotorua Day Trip from Auckland with Gondola Ride
Enjoy a full-day experience exploring Waitomo and Rotorua with round-trip transport from Auckland. Visit Waitomo Caves, ride the Skyline Rotorua gondola, and enjoy a Maor35 ReviewsFrom NZ$357.00
Hobbiton Movie Set Tour & Festive Feast Lunch from Auckland
Journey from Auckland to the Hobbiton Movie Set for a fully-guided tour and a sumptuous Festive Feast lunch.24 ReviewsFrom NZ$305.00