Waiheke Island Bay to Beach 2-Hour Segway Tour
Are you a business owner in Auckland?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Auckland.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Enjoy an off-road Segway adventure that is suitable for everyone
- Traverse through native New Zealand bushland
- Glide through two totally different and amazing vineyards
- Zip around stunning headland and beach environments
- See more with a relaxed low impact way of exploring the island
DescriptionCatch the ferry from Auckland in plenty of time to join your tour. Begin with some basic training on the grass at Matiatia Bay before heading into the native bush. Zip along to the summit of Atawai Whenua Reserve, opening out to the magnificent Cable Bay Vineyard. Wander through the olive trees and vines to marvel at some of best views on the island. Then, winding streets lead you to the beach where you can test your off-road skills and skirt around the coastline if the tides allow. Catch a glimpse of some of the rarest birdlife in New Zealand and see the old Scow shipwreck of Rahiri. Cruise past the Piritahi Marae and around the stunning headlands. Visit the romantic Mudbrick Vineyard, renowned for amazing food and striking views. Capture a group photo with the background of the stunning vineyard, coastline, and ocean. You can conclude your journey at either Mudbrick or Cable Bay vineyards, where you can relax and sample the amazing flavors of Waiheke while soaking up some sun. Or continue back through the bush to your starting point at Matiatia Ferry Terminal ready for your next adventure.
Includes2-hour Segway tour
Safety briefing and training
Food or drink
- There are weight requirements of 45 kilograms (99 pounds) minimum and 125 kilograms (275 pounds) maximum
- Guests must be at least 12 years old
- This tour is not permitted for pregnant women or intoxicated riders
- You must sign an indemnity form before the tour begins
- The tour requires a minimum of two participants to operate
- If your tour is canceled due to unfavorable weather or because the minimum participant number is not met, you will be offered an alternative date or full refund
- Please wear appropriate clothing for an outdoor activity and do not wear high heels, flip-flops, or other loose footwear as these can be a potential danger when riding the Segway
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Auckland & Beyond ToursAuckland Central,
Explore Auckland, Rotorua and Hobbiton with small group tours in luxury vehicles...From NZ$249.00
SNOWPLANETAuckland North, Auckland
Enjoy snow sports all year round. Spend a fun family day at New Zealand's only indoor snow resort..........From NZ$48.00
SpookersAuckland South, Auckland
Prepare to be scared at the Spookers Haunted Attraction Scream Park! This theatrically themed entertainment venue is designed to scare the yell out of you - you have been warned....From NZ$25.00
Go BushAuckland South, Auckland
Located on a 185-acre farm in the foothills of the Hunua Ranges, but just an hour from central Auckland or 45 minutes from the airport, Go Bush is the ideal venue for events with a difference...
Rainbow's EndAuckland Central, Auckland
Family-friendly theme park in Manukau City, Auckland. With over 20 rides and attractions,special events, night rides, amazing on stage entertainment and café there truly...From NZ$59.00
FlexiTours NZAuckland Central, Auckland
Explore Auckland, Rotorua, Hobbiton and Waitomo Caves in style with FlexiTours NZ's small group tours - official inbound and Domestic travel Partner of New Zealand Golf.From NZ$219.00
Driving Creek Railway and PotteriesCoromandel Peninsula, Auckland
Unique mountain railway, snaking through stunning, and replanted kauri forest with incredible views of the Hauraki Gulf. Wildlife sanctuary, pottery and craft shop also o...From NZ$35.00
Bush and BeachAuckland West, Auckland
Small group full and half day tours include sightseeing trips around Auckland, Nature Tours, Waitomo Caves, Rainforest Tours and trips to Hobbiton Movie Set...From NZ$82.00
Howick Historical VillageAuckland East, Auckland
Step back to the 19th century and explore this fascinating recreation of a colonial village. Walk amongst costumed 'villagers' and experience how Howick used to be..........From NZ$16.00
Auckland ZooAuckland Central, Auckland
With 126 species and over 1000 animals across 17 hectares of parkland, Auckland Zoo is New Zealand’s largest home of wildlife - conveniently located just five minutes from central Auckland.