Waiheke Island & Hauraki Gulf Scenic Seaplane Flight
Are you a business owner in Auckland?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Auckland.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Admire breathtaking vistas above Auckland and over Hauraki Gulf islands
- Learn about Auckland's history with live commentary from your experienced pilot
- Gain a bird's-eye-view of Rangitoto, Motutapu and Waiheke islands
- Enjoy an exhilarating water landing in the harbour then cruise back to the dock
DescriptionMake your visit to Auckland Harbour memorable with a special seaplane flight over Auckland's gulf islands. Combine romance, adventure, and history on an exciting scenic flight that will showcase the very best of the Auckland region. Cruise out into Auckland Harbour, the very heart of the 'City of Sails', ready for take-off. Soar over the majestic Auckland City in no time. Capture as many videos and photos as you like with large side windows that slope out. Admire beautiful city views and breath-taking coastal vistas of the Hauraki Gulf in the Pacific Ocean. Learn about the history of the Auckland region while soaking in spectacular aerial views of Rangitoto, Motutapu and Waiheke islands. Experience an exhilarating water landing in the Auckland Harbour and marvel at the picturesque city skyline. Your adventure concludes with a relaxing cruise along the harbour back to the dock at Wynyard Wharf.
Includes30-minute scenic seaplane flight
Live commentary from your experienced pilot
Explore more of the Hauraki Gulf with an extended flight circuit
Transfer to Wynyard Wharf
- Flights are subject to weather and aircraft availability. Minimum participants are required to confirm flight departures, it is recommended that you allow some flexibility in your travel plans as your exact tour date and time may be different to the option selected.
- You must provide all traveler's individual weights when booking. If a traveler's individual weight exceeds 110 kg please also contact the local operator after booking.
- Wear weather-appropriate clothing as the temperature in the plane will be similar to outside.
- Hand luggage only can be brought onboard the aircraft. If you have onward travel after your flight, your luggage can be stored free of charge at the seaplane office.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 7 days in advance for a full refund
You may also like
SpookersAuckland South, Auckland
Take your friends or family through the dark hallways of Haunted House, meet psychedelic clowns in Disturbia, head into The Woods that is inhabited by hillbillys and thenFrom NZ$25.00
SNOWPLANETAuckland North, Auckland
Enjoy snow sports all year round. Spend a fun family day at New Zealand's only indoor snow resort. Snowplanet offers skiing, snowboarding, tubing and tobogganing all iFrom NZ$48.00
Rainbow's EndAuckland Central, Auckland
Family-friendly theme park in Manukau City, Auckland. With over 20 rides and attractions,special events, night rides, amazing on stage entertainment and café there truly...From NZ$59.00
Auckland Sightseeing Trip with Waiheke Island Wine Tour
Discover the best that Auckland has to offer on this exceptional tour! After a morning taking in the city's sights with an informative guided tour, relax on the picturesque Waiheke Island and savor some of its a world-famous wines.3 ReviewsFrom NZ$200.00
Airport Shuttle Transfer Service
A convenient and private 24/7 airport shuttle transfer services between the Auckland International Airport and your local accommodation.From NZ$185.00
Waitomo & Rotorua Coach Day Trip from Auckland with Ogo
Discover the spectacular geothermal region southwest of Auckland on an adventurous day trip! Explore the Waitomo Glowworm Caves, experience Ogo in Rotorua, visit Te Puia5 ReviewsFrom NZ$367.00
Hobbiton & Waitomo Bus Tour with Festive Lunch
Visit the Hobbiton Movie Set and Waitomo Caves on a day trip by premium bus from Auckland. Savor a sumptuous festive lunch onsite at Hobbiton.56 ReviewsFrom NZ$347.00
Waitomo & Rotorua Day Tour with Spa Entry from Auckland
Discover Waitomo and Rotorua from Auckland on this full-day sightseeing tour; wind through rural New Zealand aboard your deluxe coach, explore the subterranean wonderland9 ReviewsFrom NZ$388.00
Sea Life Kelly Tarlton's Aquarium General Admission
Sea Life Kelly Tarlton's Aquarium showcases over 30 live animal exhibits in spectacular habitat displays. Located on the waterfront of Auckland city on Okahu Bay, close t44 ReviewsFrom NZ$39.00
From Bay of Islands & Cape Reinga Multi-Day Trip
Discover the sub-tropical Bay of Islands and the sacred northernmost point of New Zealand, Cape Reinga on a 3-day guided trip from Auckland. The Bay of Islands is famous2 ReviewsFrom NZ$220.00