Waiheke Island & Hauraki Gulf Scenic Seaplane Flight
Are you a business owner in Auckland?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Auckland.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Admire breathtaking vistas above Auckland and over Hauraki Gulf islands
- Learn about Auckland's history with live commentary from your experienced pilot
- Gain a bird's-eye-view of Rangitoto, Motutapu and Waiheke islands
- Enjoy an exhilarating water landing in the harbour then cruise back to the dock
DescriptionMake your visit to Auckland Harbour memorable with a special seaplane flight over Auckland's gulf islands. Combine romance, adventure, and history on an exciting scenic flight that will showcase the very best of the Auckland region. Cruise out into Auckland Harbour, the very heart of the 'City of Sails', ready for take-off. Soar over the majestic Auckland City in no time. Capture as many videos and photos as you like with large side windows that slope out. Admire beautiful city views and breath-taking coastal vistas of the Hauraki Gulf in the Pacific Ocean. Learn about the history of the Auckland region while soaking in spectacular aerial views of Rangitoto, Motutapu and Waiheke islands. Experience an exhilarating water landing in the Auckland Harbour and marvel at the picturesque city skyline. Your adventure concludes with a relaxing cruise along the harbour back to the dock at Wynyard Wharf.
Includes30-minute scenic seaplane flight
Live commentary from your experienced pilot
Explore more of the Hauraki Gulf with an extended flight circuit
Transfer to Wynyard Wharf
- Flights are subject to weather and aircraft availability. Minimum participants are required to confirm flight departures, it is recommended that you allow some flexibility in your travel plans as your exact tour date and time may be different to the option selected.
- You must provide all traveler's individual weights when booking. If a traveler's individual weight exceeds 110 kg please also contact the local operator after booking.
- Wear weather-appropriate clothing as the temperature in the plane will be similar to outside.
- Hand luggage only can be brought onboard the aircraft. If you have onward travel after your flight, your luggage can be stored free of charge at the seaplane office.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 7 days in advance for a full refund
You may also like
SNOWPLANETAuckland North, Auckland
Enjoy snow sports all year round. Spend a fun family day at New Zealand's only indoor snow resort. Snowplanet offers skiing, snowboarding, tubing and tobogganing all iFrom NZ$48.00
Rainbow's EndAuckland Central, Auckland
Family-friendly theme park in Manukau City, Auckland. With over 20 rides and attractions,special events, night rides, amazing on stage entertainment and café there truly...From NZ$59.00
SpookersAuckland South, Auckland
Take your friends or family through the dark hallways of Haunted House, meet psychedelic clowns in Disturbia, head into The Woods that is inhabited by hillbillys and thenFrom NZ$25.00
Auckland 9,000ft Tandem Skydive
Skydive from 9,000ft above Auckland's stunning coastal landscape. Freefall for 25 seconds and reach a speed of up to 200km/hr.2 ReviewsFrom NZ$295.00
Waiheke Island: Wine Tasting Tour
Discover for yourself why Waiheke is world-renowned for its wines on a guided wine-tasting tour. Visit 3 of the Island's fine vineyards with a local guide who has complet17 ReviewsFrom NZ$125.00
Auckland Scenic Half-Day City Sightseeing Tour
Explore Auckland on a small group city sightseeing tour for a more personalized experience. Enjoy a comprehensive tour for an exceptional value that covers the best sight18 ReviewsFrom NZ$69.00
New Zealand: Wellington to Auckland 3-Day Tour via Rotorua
Drive across New Zealand’s north island on this 3-day tour from Wellington to Auckland with 2 nights stay in Rotorua. The tour includes admission and tours of the famouFrom NZ$899.00
From Hobbiton, Waitomo, and Rotorua Two-Day Tour
Discover the otherworldly beauty of New Zealand's North Island on a two-day coach tour from Auckland. Visit Rotorua’s geothermal pools, the Waitomo Glowworm Caves, andFrom NZ$904.00
Waiheke Island Ferry & Explorer Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tickets
It’s the most flexible tour option on Waiheke. Hitting all of the island’s top spots; hop on and off as much as you like at any of its 15 convenient stops which inclu42 ReviewsFrom NZ$65.00
Auckland Self-Guided Audio Tour
This informative audio tour of the bustling and diverse city of Auckland will take you on a journey where you'll see sights such as the iconic Sky Tower, the beautiful AlFrom NZ$31.18