Waiheke Island Twilight Segway 2-Hour Tour
Are you a business owner in Auckland?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Auckland.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Admire the gorgeous Waiheke sunset back over the gulf to Auckland
- Discover an off-road Segway adventure that is suitable for everyone
- Explore native New Zealand bushland, stunning scenery, and beaches
- Glide through two uniquely amazing vineyards as the sun sets in the background
DescriptionBegin with some basic training on the grass at Matiatia Bay before heading into the native bush. Zip up the hill, past some tasty grape vines, to the summit of Atawai Whenua Reserve. Glide around the hillside before gently making your way through the back streets of Oneroa Village down to Blackpool Beach. Test your off-road skills and skirt around the coastline if the tides allow. Cruise past the Piritahi Marae and around the stunning coastal headlands. Then, it's back up the hill to the romantic setting of Waiheke's famous vineyards. Visit Cable Bay Vineyard to wander through the olive trees and vines plus pause for some Segway selfies. Capture a group photo with the background of the stunning vineyard, coastline, ocean, and sunset. Chase the setting sun as you head to Mudbrick Vineyard to admire the views of Auckland's cityscape and the striking Waitakere Ranges in the background. The vineyards can be your final stop if you would like to indulge in a wine or two and or the delicacies from their kitchens. Or continue back to Matiatia Ferry Terminal where you can catch your ferry home or collect your car to continue your own journey.
Includes2-hour Segway tour at twilight
Safety briefing and training
Food or drink
- There are weight requirements of 45 kilograms (99 pounds) minimum and 125 kilograms (275 pounds) maximum
- Guests must be at least 12 years old
- This tour is not permitted for pregnant women or intoxicated riders
- You must sign an indemnity form before the tour begins
- The tour requires a minimum of two participants to operate
- If your tour is canceled due to unfavorable weather or because the minimum participant number is not met, you will be offered an alternative date or full refund
- Please wear appropriate clothing for an outdoor activity and do not wear high heels, flip-flops, or other loose footwear as these can be a potential danger when riding the Segway
- If you would like to enjoy dinner at the vineyards please advise us after booking to make a reservation at either Cable Bay or Mudbrick
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
SNOWPLANETAuckland North, Auckland
Enjoy snow sports all year round. Spend a fun family day at New Zealand's only indoor snow resort..........From NZ$48.00
Auckland & Beyond ToursAuckland Central,
Explore Auckland, Rotorua and Hobbiton with small group tours in luxury vehicles...From NZ$249.00
SpookersAuckland South, Auckland
Prepare to be scared at the Spookers Haunted Attraction Scream Park! This theatrically themed entertainment venue is designed to scare the yell out of you - you have been warned....From NZ$25.00
Go BushAuckland South, Auckland
Located on a 185-acre farm in the foothills of the Hunua Ranges, but just an hour from central Auckland or 45 minutes from the airport, Go Bush is the ideal venue for events with a difference...
Rainbow's EndAuckland Central, Auckland
Family-friendly theme park in Manukau City, Auckland. With over 20 rides and attractions,special events, night rides, amazing on stage entertainment and café there truly...From NZ$59.00
FlexiTours NZAuckland Central, Auckland
Explore Auckland, Rotorua, Hobbiton and Waitomo Caves in style with FlexiTours NZ's small group tours - official inbound and Domestic travel Partner of New Zealand Golf.From NZ$219.00
Driving Creek Railway and PotteriesCoromandel Peninsula, Auckland
Unique mountain railway, snaking through stunning, and replanted kauri forest with incredible views of the Hauraki Gulf. Wildlife sanctuary, pottery and craft shop also o...From NZ$35.00
Bush and BeachAuckland West, Auckland
Small group full and half day tours include sightseeing trips around Auckland, Nature Tours, Waitomo Caves, Rainforest Tours and trips to Hobbiton Movie Set...From NZ$82.00
Howick Historical VillageAuckland East, Auckland
Step back to the 19th century and explore this fascinating recreation of a colonial village. Walk amongst costumed 'villagers' and experience how Howick used to be..........From NZ$16.00
Magic Broomstick Segway ToursNorth Shore, Auckland
Glide effortlessly around the streets of beautiful, historic Devonport village, as you experience the fun of riding a Segway with Magic Broomstick...