My Guide Website?
- Drive through Auckland Domain, the suburb of Parnell and Tamaki Drive
- Take in great views of Hauraki Gulf, the Harbour Bridge, spectacular ocean vistas and Rangitoto Island
- Visit Devonport, a picturesque old North Shore marine village
- Experience New Zealand's ancient rainforest
DescriptionEnjoy spectacular views of both the Pacific Ocean and the Tasman Sea, several ancient volcanoes in the Auckland isthmus, untamed coastline, black and golden sand beaches, subtropical rainforest with the famous Kauri trees and unique indigenous flora and fauna. This tour will show you why Auckland is known as one of the world’s most beautiful cities. Drive through Auckland Domain and see some of New Zealand’s most beautiful buildings, including Auckland Museum. Continue with a drive through the suburb of Parnell, restored in the old colonial style and with many beautiful mansions. Along the waterfront of Tamaki Drive, view several of Auckland’s stunning beaches. These are just some of the main highlights. From 09:00 to the end of the day, your tour aims to show you as much of Auckland and in as much detail as possible.
IncludesLunch and snacks Hot/cold drinks All taxes and park fees
- Please bring walking shoes, sun hat, sunscreen, swimming gear (in summer) and your camera. This is an all inclusive tour with no hidden costs. Tours require a minimum of two adults to operate. Please inquire for single passenger bookings.