- Cruise through the city to Tamaki Drive by air-conditioned 12-seater minibus
- Pass by the iconic Auckland Harbor Bridge and marvel at views of the gannet colony
- Learn about the history of Auckland as you visit must-see attractions
- Sit back and enjoy the sights, sounds, and tastes of Auckland on a scenic day trip
- Enjoy a wine tasting at one of Auckland’s finest vineyards before calling it a day
Explore Auckland with an experienced New Zealand driver/guide on a multi-award-winning tour. Enjoy the company of a small, personalized group, allowing you to stop often for stunning photos and to access the best vantage spots that larger buses can't reach. The tour starts with pickup from your hotel in Auckland CBD in the morning.
Head to see the stunning attractions and unspoiled scenery of the City of Sails, as Auckland is affectionately known. There are plenty of opportunities to capture amazing photos that you will treasure for a lifetime. The tour stops at the major highlights of the city, including Auckland Harbor Bridge, Devonport and North Head (Maungauika), Auckland Waterfront and Viaduct, Bastion Point, Mission Bay, Tamaki Drive and Achilles Point, and the Historic Mount Eden.
Check out the amazing gannet colony at Muriwai Beach, the fabulous Auckland Domain, Museum, and Wintergardens, Parnell, the 1857 historic Riverhead Tavern, as well as the War Memorial, Wynyard Quarter, and the Viaduct Harbor. Your fun and friendly tour guide will offer commentary on the breathtaking scenery and take you out of the concrete jungle and into the stunning landscapes that surround the city. When the tour ends in the afternoon, you'll leave Auckland with a day you'll never forget.
Hotel pickup and drop-off at all Auckland downtown accommodation
Transport in an air-conditioned minibus
Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund