My Guide Website?
Auckland: Waiheke Island Fast Ferry Pass253 Reviews
Travel across Waitemata Harbor from Auckland and visit the stunning Waiheke Island using this convenient and frequently departing ferry. Take advantage of this reliable ferry service to discover and explore the highlights of Waiheke.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Auckland:If youʻre booking your trip to Auckland last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Travel across Waitemata Harbour to and from Waiheke Island
- Make the most of the frequent departures from Auckland
- Enjoy this animal friendly ferry service
- Admire panoramic views of the city and surroundings from the observation deck
DescriptionMake your visit to Waiheke Island as easy and stress-free as possible with use of this fast, reliable and affordable ferry service. With all the comforts and necessities you could wish for, travel from the city to the island and back, while enjoying panoramic views of the stunning surrounding landscapes. With regular departures throughout the day, fitting the ferry ride into your travel schedule is no problem at all, meaning you can explore the island at your own leisure. Located in the Hauraki Gulf, Waiheke Island is a popular tourist destination just a 40-minute ferry ride from Downtown Auckland. During the sail, admire the view as the ferry cruises past Auckland’s stunning coastline. Upon arrival at the island, spend the day exploring and wandering through the unique landscapes of olive groves and sandy beaches before your return journey to the city.
IncludesRoundtrip ferry service
- • Operates in most weather conditions so please dress appropriately for the weather on the day
- Most vessels have fully licensed cafés, WiFi, power points, luggage racks and bike racks. All vessels are equipped with toilets
- Monday – Friday: departs Auckland 6:00 AM - 11:45 PM (departures are every 30, 45, 60 minutes depending on time of day). Departs Waiheke 6:00 AM - 12:30 AM (departures are every 30, 45, 60 minutes depending on time of day)
- Saturdays: departs Auckland 6:00 AM - 11:45 PM (departures are every 30, 45, 60 minutes depending on time of day). Departs Waiheke: 7:00 AM - 12:30 AM (Departures are every 30, 45, 60 minutes depending on time of day)
- Sundays and public holidays: departs Auckland 7:00 AM - 10:15 PM (departures are every 30, 45, 60 minutes depending on time of day). Departs Waiheke 8:00 AM - 11:00 PM (departures are every 30, 45, 60 minutes depending on time of day)