My Guide Website?
Auckland: Waiheke Island Wine and Food Tasting with Flights3 Reviews
Board your plane in Auckland and take in views of the beautiful scenery and landmarks on your way to Waiheke Island. Enjoy a fabulous 3-course meal and premium winetasting overlooking the vineyards and views of Auckland.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Auckland:If youʻre booking your trip to Auckland last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Auckland War Memorial Museum Entry Ticket
- Auckland Harbour 1.5-Hour Sailing Cruise
- Auckland City & West Coast Luxury Tour
- Auckland: Coromandel Peninsula & Hot Water Beach Tour
- Leigh: Goat Island Guided Snorkeling Tour for Beginners
- Enjoy extended scenic flights from Auckland to Waiheke
- Taste a premium local wines
- Indulge in a fantastic three course lunch to accompany the wine
DescriptionBoard your flight from Ardmore Aerodrome and enjoy views of the beautiful scenery and local landmarks before arriving at Waiheke Island. Adjacent to the airfield is the Batch Winery, where you can sit back, unwind and enjoy the luxurious surroundings. A fabulous 3-course meal and premium wine tasting will be served while overlooking the vineyards and views of Auckland from the highest point on the Island. Your driver will show you the beautiful island landscape while driving back to the ferry terminal, on your way back to downtown Auckland. With lots of tranquil waters and white sandy beaches surrounding you, this unique experience will surpass your expectations.
IncludesScenic flight from Ardmore airport to Waiheke Island One-way ferry ticket to downtown Auckland/Devonport/Halfmoon Bay Transfer from the vineyard to the ferry terminal on Waiheke Island Headsets to hear the tour guide clearly
- The weather plays a significant part in flying in the region and this tour will only operate if conditions allow for both a safe and enjoyable experience
- If the trip is canceled due to weather, then the booking can simply be moved to the next available flying day
- It is recommended that you book for your first available day in Auckland/Waiheke so that you have maximum flexibility to move your tour to a following day with better weather
- Flights are weather dependent, so select your preferred departure when booking and the local partner will confirm your exact trip details by email after booking
- You must provide all travelers' individual weights when booking; if a traveler's individual weight exceeds 110 kilograms please also contact the local partner after booking
- Wear weather-appropriate clothing as the temperature in the plane will be similar to outside