My Guide Website?
Auckland: Weta Workshop Unleashed Tour116 Reviews
Enjoy Unleashed, a global award-winning movie-making tour. Welcome to a fantastical film effects facility, inspired and built by New Zealand’s Academy Award-winning Weta Workshop.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Auckland:If youʻre booking your trip to Auckland last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Auckland: Ship to Shore Half-Day Excursion
- Auckland City Small Group Morning Discovery Tour
- America’s Cup 2-Hour Sailing Experience Waitemata Harbour
- Auckland: Waiheke Island Fast Ferry Pass
- Waitakere Ranges Wilderness Experience Tour from Auckland
- Experience the exhilarating thrill of living through a horror film
- Step into a world of imagination as your enter a Fantasy World
- Uncover the unknown as you stroll through an sci-fi adventure
- Learn about the special effects creative process in an immersive way
- Explore three fictitious film sets based on Horror, Fantasy and Sci-Fi
DescriptionLocated within Auckland’s SkyCity Precinct, the Entertainment Capital of New Zealand. Unleashed is the city’s newest location-based experience. In three short years the project has won international awards for creativity and storytelling, cementing itself as a must-do New Zealand attraction. On our movie-making tour, you will be offered a 90-minute guided experience. It's your chance to explore interactive and immersive make-believe film sets, focusing on the worlds of horror, fantasy, and sci-fi. It is your chance to get up-close and hands-on with enchanting environments, resident creatures, hyper-realistic giants, a galactic robot, and much more. Photo opportunities throughout. Don't forget to stop by the Weta Cave - a tourist attraction in its own right!
IncludesAdmission to the Unleashed tour space for your 90 minute guided movie making tour Translation Services are accessible on the tour via a QR code. Languages available Chinese, Japanese, French and English Browse the Weta Cave - a tourist attraction in it's own right!
- Please check-in at the Weta Cave 15 minutes before your scheduled departure time.