My Guide Website?
From Leigh: Goat Island Try Scuba Diving Experience1 Reviews
Enjoy a safe and exciting way to experience both scuba diving and the underwater world around the Goat Island Marine Reserve on a half-day trip from Leigh.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Auckland:If youʻre booking your trip to Auckland last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy a half-day introductory diving trip around Goat Island
- Scuba dive for the first time in a safe environment with trained professionals
- Learn how to breathe underwater and use scuba equipment
- Marvel at the spectacular marine life found in the beautiful marine reserve
- Scuba dive with the fish!
DescriptionExperience the perfect way to try diving for the first time on a half-day trip from Lehin to Goat Island. Learn the basics of diving with expert instructors, practice breathing and diving techniques, and set off to discover a beautiful underwater world. Begin with a class theory lesson where you will learn about the equipment and safety of diving and get fitted into your gear. Once at the dive site, do a final check with your instructor who will make sure you're feeling ready for the dive. In shallow water, learn how to breathe and how to use the equipment. Become comfortable with safety skills before heading to deeper water to explore the colorful marine life and unique seascapes.
IncludesScuba diving theory lesson Introductory diving experience Certified instructor and guide Diving equipment
- No previous diving experience is necessary, however, to take part in this activity you must be able to swim at a medium level, feel confident in the sea, have experience snorkeling, speak and understand English fluently, and medically fit to dive. Please see your confirmation email for full medical form.