My Guide Website?
Lucas Creek Waterfall SuP Tour1 Reviews
Experience Albany's unique 2-hour Lucas Creek Waterfall SuP Tour. Explore waterfalls, mangroves, and diverse marine life on SNM's quality stand-up paddleboards. Suitable for all levels, gear included
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Auckland:If youʻre booking your trip to Auckland last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Auckland: Ship to Shore Half-Day Excursion
- Waiheke Island: Ferry & Hop-On Hop-Off Explorer Bus Tickets
- America’s Cup 2-Hour Sailing Experience Waitemata Harbour
- Waitakere Ranges Wilderness Experience Tour from Auckland
- Auckland City Small Group Morning Discovery Tour
- Disover hidden gems in Auckland, New Zealand
- Paddle down tranquil waterways using SNM's high-quality touring SuP boards
- Look out for a diverse range of marine wildlife, even dolphins if your lucky!
- Explore secluded beaches, rocky outcrops, waterfalls and more
- SuP equipment and professional guide all included
DescriptionDiscover scenic Albany through stand-up paddleboarding (SuP) tours, suitable for all levels. Glide along calm waters, explore hidden gems, and immerse yourself in nature's beauty. Experienced guides provide gear, instruction, and insights about the area. Enjoy a unique outdoor adventure in Auckland! 'Discover the beauty of Albany's waterways through stand-up paddleboarding (SUP) tours. Whether you're a beginner or experienced, our guided tours offer a fantastic way to explore this scenic region. Albany's calm waters, led by knowledgeable guides, promise an enjoyable and educational experience. Explore sheltered bays, encounter marine life, and uncover hidden coastal gems. We provide all the necessary gear and instruction for a safe and memorable adventure. Join us in Albany, Auckland, for an outdoor experience that connects you with nature and creates lasting memories.' Itinerary: Meet and Greet: - Meet at the end of Wharf Road, Albany, check clothing, gather equipment, learn how to use your gear. Tour: - Navigating as a group on the water, we explore and paddle to discover hidden gems. Finish: - High fives, take off gear, help put equipment away, change clothes, farewell. For more information on this tour visit: https://socialnaturemovement.nz/itinerary/lucas-creek-waterfall-sup-tour/
IncludesProfessional and experienced guide Stand up Paddleboard equipment Personal flotation device (PFD)
- For more information about gear visit: https://socialnaturemovement.nz/itinerary/lucas-creek-waterfall-sup-tour/ Start times for this tour vary based on the Auckland tides. If you do not have the required gear, please reach out to us, we may be able to help.