My Guide Website?
40 minutes from downtown Auckland, Bracu Restaurant is situated in the stunning setting of Bracu Olive Estate with views of the rolling hills of Bombay.
Bracu Estate, a world away from the everyday
70 hectares of olive trees planted in the idyllic rolling hills on the boundaries of Bombay provide a backdrop for dining, weddings, events, relaxed get-togethers and outdoor activities, making it one of Auckland’s most revered destinations for good food and good times.
In a nod to Mediterranean roots, Bracu offers an opportunity to share, to connect, and most importantly, to create memories. It’s this ethos that Bracu’s award-winning restaurant was founded upon. From the elegant and contemporary dining space, guests are presented with award-winning seasonal cuisine, prepared with the freshest locally-sourced and Estate-grown ingredients.
Thursday - Sunday:
Opening Hours: 11.30am - 3.00pm
Dining Hours: 12.00pm - 3:00pm
Thursday - Saturday:
Opening Hours: 5.00pm - 9.00pm
Dining Hours: 5:30pm - 8:30pm
Weddings & Events:
The function team can help manage corporate events, business meetings, celebrations and weddings in this unique setting. Bracu offers a number of versatile event spaces including:
- Bracu Pavilion - a purpose-built facility nestled amidst the olive grove. Suitable for up to 200 guests (cocktail style) or 160 guests (seated).
- The Marquee - a beautiful and versatile space, surrounded by olive trees and a freshwater stream. Features transparent walls that can be fully opened on all sides giving your guests views of the wider Estate. Suitable for up to 100 guests.
- Outdoor Wedding Ceremonies can be held outside in the Olive Grove or, beside a tranquil Fountain Pond with a picturesque view of the trees and surrounding Bombay hills.
- Bracu Restaurant - the perfect setting for your small to medium-sized wedding or event. Suitable for up to 80 guests.
- The Wine Library - this beautifully appointed room is separate from the main dining area of the Restaurant, offering unrivaled seclusion in the privacy and prestige of the carefully stocked Wine Library. Suitable for up to 10 guests.
Don’t let the tranquil setting fool you; there is plenty of action to discover at Bracu. Nestled among our substantial Olive Estate are premium outdoor activities that bring together friends, colleagues and family for a few rounds of fun and entertainment. Whether it's team bonding, a special occasion, a stag or hens’ do, or a chance to embrace your company’s work-hard-play-hard ethos, there is something for everyone to enjoy at Bracu. And that’s what Beretta at Bracu is all about.
Working alongside Beretta NZ, Bracu Estate has created a premium activity and culinary pairing. Activities can be paired with platters, a dining experience or both. Try clay target and air rifle shooting, knife throwing and archery with our experienced guides. Top off your day with world-class cuisine, enjoyed in a beautiful setting that feels more like a Mediterranean oasis than the Bombay countryside. From grazing platters to sit-down dining, we’ve got your group covered. You don’t need an excuse to join us for a fun day out, but we can guarantee you’ll make any special occasion memorable at Beretta
The Estate House
This beautiful and private 5-bedroom Estate house sits amongst the 30,000-olive-tree estate nestled in the rolling Bombay Hills. Ideal for wedding parties, romantic escapes or corporate retreats. Sleeps 10.
The Olive House
A a modern and stylish accommodation surrounded by the Estate's olive and citrus trees. Complete with three bedrooms, full facilities as well as an outdoor patio and open fire, the cosy accommodation is perfect for honeymoons, getaways, and intimate occasions. Sleeps 6.
Located on Main Road, on the eastern side of Bracu Estate sits Franklin House. This beautiful accommodation boasts a large deck for alfresco dining and entertaining as well as a fully gated swimming pool. Sleeps 8.
Bookings & More Info:
For restaurant bookings, weddings, events and accommodation enquiries please visit the Bracu website, or call directly on (09) 236 1030.
Best For Whom
- Business Travellers
- Mature Travellers
- For Her
- For Him
- Leisure Travellers
Best For What
- A Bit of Romance
- Alfresco Dining
- Fine Dining
- A View To Die For
- Off The Beaten Path
- The Local Experience
- Outdoor Area