Book Top Experiences and Tours in Auckland:If youʻre booking your trip to Auckland last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Auckland City, Beaches & Rainforest Premium Small Group Tour
- Auckland: Virtual Reality Gaming Experience
- Auckland Harbour 3-Course Dinner Cruise with Welcome Drink
- America’s Cup 2-Hour Sailing Experience Waitemata Harbour
- Auckland: Full-Day City Highlights Tour
In its efforts to control the spread of the Covid-19 virus, the New Zealand Government announced several border restrictions on Saturday 14 March 2020. These are applicable from Monday 16 March, 2020. Some of those restrictions are outlined below. Please visit NZ Ministry of Health website and Immigration New Zealand website for more information:
- Travellers entering from mainland China and Iran are temporarily restricted from entering New Zealand
- Everyone entering New Zealand from anywhere else in the world (except some Pacific Island countries) will be required to register with Healthline and self isolate for 14 days
- Cruise ships that are currently not in New Zealand are banned from entering New Zealandâs territorial waters at least until 30 June 2020
- These restrictions are due to be reviewed in 16 daysâ time.
EFFECTIVE FROM 23:59, 19 MARCH 2020 (NZDT)
Most foreign travellers can no longer enter New Zealand. Returning residents and citizens must isolate themselves for 14 days upon arrival.
Travel Restriction Countries - Latest List
Latest Updates on COVID-19 From NZ Ministry Of Health
Latest Advice For Travellers
For COVID-19 health advice and information, contact the Healthline team (for free) on 0800 358 5453 or +64 9 358 5453 if you are calling from overseas.