My Guide Website?
- Feel the wind fill the sails as you cruise under the harbor bridge and back past Auckland's iconic landmarks
- Steer the helm as you help the crew sail
- Listen to engaging commentary from your knowledgeable crew
- Enjoy from your choice of fresh coffee, tea or a hot chocolate plus a delicious sweet treat
DescriptionEnjoy Auckland, the City of Sails, as you join the yachts on Waitemata Harbor and enjoy the relaxed pace of harbor sailing. Set sail on a 50-foot cruising yacht for a spectacular sailing experience on the sparkling harbor waters. Meet your captain at the Auckland waterfront and be welcomed by the crew, who will supply you with weather-proof jackets if required. After a brief introduction accompanied by a safety briefing, depart Viaduct Harbour to sail past the Sky Tower and Auckland Harbor Bridge for a 1.5-hour sightseeing tour. Enjoy engaging commentary from your skipper on Auckland, the home of the Americas Cup. Set sail to cruise Auckland's sparkling Waitemata Harbor. If you like, help the crew sail the vessel or simply sit back and relax as you take advantage of photo opportunities. Glide past the Auckland Bridge, Westhaven Marina, the charming suburb of Devonport and the city skyline before returning to Auckland.
Includes1.5-hour sailing experience Live commentary from knowledgeable crew Coffee, tea or a hot chocolate & a sweet treat Use of weather-proof jackets Alcoholic/non-alcoholic drinks available to purchase from the on-board bar
- The activity is not wheelchair accessible
- A toilet is available onboard the vessel
- In wet weather, the cruise may stop in the sheltered Westhaven Marina
- The activity requires minimum numbers to operate, in the unlikely even these are not met, you will be offered an alternative date or full refund