My Guide Website?
Auckland City Small Group Morning Discovery Tour81 Reviews
Explore Auckland on a tour designed to reveal the city's highlights and history. Benefit from the insights of your experienced guide and the comfort of a modern air-conditioned vehicle.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Auckland:If youʻre booking your trip to Auckland last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Auckland City, Beaches & Rainforest Premium Small Group Tour
- Auckland: Virtual Reality Gaming Experience
- Auckland Harbour 3-Course Dinner Cruise with Welcome Drink
- America’s Cup 2-Hour Sailing Experience Waitemata Harbour
- Auckland: Full-Day City Highlights Tour
- Discover the best sights of Auckland City from Queen Street through to the central business district
- Enjoy the picturesque and historic suburb of Ponsonby before heading over the Harbour Bridge
- Stroll on a beautiful white sand beaches and feel the sand between your toes
- Visit the summit of Mount Victoria for stunning panoramic views of Auckland City and historic Devonport
DescriptionExperience the best sights of Auckland City on a small group city tour. The morning tour is a journey of discovery designed to explore the history and sights, plus see how Aucklanders live and play. After pick up from your central Auckland hotel, travel up Queen Street through Auckland’s central business district, past Auckland University, and through the inner city park 'The Domain'. Auckland is set on over fifty dormant volcanic cones and between two harbours, the sparkling Waitemata and the brooding Manukau. Continue on through the picturesque suburb of Ponsonby, known for its historic buildings, before heading over the Harbour Bridge to the North Shore. Here you can stroll on a beautiful beach with views out across the Waitemata Harbour to Rangitoto Island and where there is time for a coffee. After a short drive through historic Devonport, continue up to the summit of Mount Victoria for stunning panoramic views of Auckland City and historic Devonport. Mount Victoria is Devonport's very own dormant volcano. Then, travel back over the Harbour Bridge to view Westhaven Marina, one of the largest marinas in the Southern Hemisphere.
IncludesPick up & drop off from central Auckland hotels Transport in comfortable air-conditioned vehicle 3-hour guided city tour Experienced local guide Informative and entertaining commentary in English
- If you are booking the tour within 2 hours of departure, please call the activity provider immediately after booking via the phone number provided on your voucher to confirm your pickup details