My Guide Website?
Auckland Harbour Dinner Cruise
Your friendly knowledgeable crew will talk you through Auckland’s unique history as you sail past iconic landmarks. There is plenty of opportunity to participate in sailing, capture the perfect shot or just sit back and enjoy the sights.
Dinner is served above deck as you take in the sea air or optional dining below deck in the well-appointed cabin. Enjoy dessert from the cockpit as the city lights up during the leisurely sail back to the vibrant Viaduct Basin. Complement your meal from a selection of locally produced wine or beer from our fully licensed bar on board.
Your Dinner Cruise Includes:
- 2.5 hour sailing experience on Auckland’s Waitematā Harbour
- Enjoy a welcome drink on arrival
- Enjoy a three-course meal catered by top viaduct restaurant Coop's
- Listen to an informative commentary from our knowledgeable crew about the harbour and its history
- View the iconic Auckland city skyline from the water and sail under the Harbour Bridge
- Fully licensed bar is available on board for additional drinks
Need to know:
- Please check in to your cruise 15 minutes before departure
- Please confirm your meal selection at the time of booking - we can cater to dietary requirements.
- Please dress to the weather conditions and wear flat soled shoes
- You must book this cruise at least 3 hours before the departure time in order to cater to your dinner order
- Children must be 5 years and older for this cruise
Best For Whom
- Mature Travellers
Best For What
- A Bit of Romance
- Alfresco Dining
- A View To Die For