Bush and Beach - Auckland
Are you a business owner in Auckland?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Auckland.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
Directions to Bush and Beach
Bush and Beach is a carboNZero certified company which has been running for 35 years this year, offering small group tours in the Auckland region and surrounding areas. Enjoy the tours in air conditioned, late model vehicles designed with client comfort in mind.
Full and half day tours include sightseeing trips around Auckland, Nature Tours, Waitomo Caves, Rainforest Tours and trips to Hobbiton Movie Set in Matamata.
Bush and Beach tours include pick up and drop off at inner city Auckland accommodation.
- Auckland City Revealed - A 3 hour small group city tour covering the highlights of Auckland.
- Nature Tours - Choose from the Wilderness Experience or Coast and Rainforest Walk and spend time in the Waitakere Ranges. Visit black sand surf beaches, rainforest areas and enjoy the views at Arataki Visitors Centre. See unique plants including the silver fern, the nikau palm trees and magnificent kauri trees.
- Coromandel Peninsula - A full day tour to a favourite holiday spot for New Zealanders – travel on the Driving Creek Railway, visit Hot Water Beach and stroll down to Cathedral Cove.
- Hobbiton Movie Set - enjoy the tour of the Hobbiton set, before a drink in the Green Dragon and sumptuous buffet lunch. We have our own tour slot at Hobbiton helping us keep our small groups small, even on set.
- Waitomo Caves - Enjoy Ruakuri Caves where you see amazing limestone formations, glow worms and can even take pictures! For those more adventurous, try Black Water Rafting through the Ruakuri Cave system.
- Wine and Food Tours - The Auckland region is home to over 100 wineries. This tour visits some of the oldest commercial wineries with the afternoon wine tour including lunch at a vineyard.
Along with the package of tours on offer, a private tour can be put together to create an itinerary to suit you.
You may also like
SNOWPLANETAuckland North, Auckland
Enjoy snow sports all year round. Spend a fun family day at New Zealand's only indoor snow resort..........From NZ$48.00
Auckland & Beyond ToursAuckland Central,
Explore Auckland, Rotorua and Hobbiton with small group tours in luxury vehicles...From NZ$249.00
SpookersAuckland South, Auckland
Prepare to be scared at the Spookers Haunted Attraction Scream Park! This theatrically themed entertainment venue is designed to scare the yell out of you - you have been warned....From NZ$25.00
Go BushAuckland South, Auckland
Located on a 185-acre farm in the foothills of the Hunua Ranges, but just an hour from central Auckland or 45 minutes from the airport, Go Bush is the ideal venue for events with a difference...
Rainbow's EndAuckland Central, Auckland
Family-friendly theme park in Manukau City, Auckland. With over 20 rides and attractions,special events, night rides, amazing on stage entertainment and café there truly...From NZ$59.00
FlexiTours NZAuckland Central, Auckland
Explore Auckland, Rotorua, Hobbiton and Waitomo Caves in style with FlexiTours NZ's small group tours - official inbound and Domestic travel Partner of New Zealand Golf.From NZ$219.00
Driving Creek Railway and PotteriesCoromandel Peninsula, Auckland
Unique mountain railway, snaking through stunning, and replanted kauri forest with incredible views of the Hauraki Gulf. Wildlife sanctuary, pottery and craft shop also o...From NZ$35.00
Auckland ZooAuckland Central, Auckland
With 126 species and over 1000 animals across 17 hectares of parkland, Auckland Zoo is New Zealand’s largest home of wildlife - conveniently located just five minutes from central Auckland.
Magic Broomstick Segway ToursNorth Shore, Auckland
Glide effortlessly around the streets of beautiful, historic Devonport village, as you experience the fun of riding a Segway with Magic Broomstick...
Howick Historical VillageAuckland East, Auckland
Step back to the 19th century and explore this fascinating recreation of a colonial village. Walk amongst costumed 'villagers' and experience how Howick used to be..........From NZ$16.00