Bush and Beach - Auckland
Are you a business owner in Auckland?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Auckland.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
Directions to Bush and Beach
Bush and Beach is a carboNZero certified company which has been running for 35 years this year, offering small group tours in the Auckland region and surrounding areas. Enjoy the tours in air conditioned, late model vehicles designed with client comfort in mind.
Full and half day tours include sightseeing trips around Auckland, Nature Tours, Waitomo Caves, Rainforest Tours and trips to Hobbiton Movie Set in Matamata.
Bush and Beach tours include pick up and drop off at inner city Auckland accommodation.
- Auckland City Revealed - A 3 hour small group city tour covering the highlights of Auckland.
- Nature Tours - Choose from the Wilderness Experience or Coast and Rainforest Walk and spend time in the Waitakere Ranges. Visit black sand surf beaches, rainforest areas and enjoy the views at Arataki Visitors Centre. See unique plants including the silver fern, the nikau palm trees and magnificent kauri trees.
- Coromandel Peninsula - A full day tour to a favourite holiday spot for New Zealanders – travel on the Driving Creek Railway, visit Hot Water Beach and stroll down to Cathedral Cove.
- Hobbiton Movie Set - enjoy the tour of the Hobbiton set, before a drink in the Green Dragon and sumptuous buffet lunch. We have our own tour slot at Hobbiton helping us keep our small groups small, even on set.
- Waitomo Caves - Enjoy Ruakuri Caves where you see amazing limestone formations, glow worms and can even take pictures! For those more adventurous, try Black Water Rafting through the Ruakuri Cave system.
- Wine and Food Tours - The Auckland region is home to over 100 wineries. This tour visits some of the oldest commercial wineries with the afternoon wine tour including lunch at a vineyard.
Along with the package of tours on offer, a private tour can be put together to create an itinerary to suit you.
Monday - 6am–10pm
Tuesday - 6am–10pm
Wednesday - 6am–10pm
Thursday - 6am–10pm
Friday - 6am -10pm
Saturday - 6am–10pm
Sunday - 6am–10pm
+64 9 837 4130
You may also like
SNOWPLANETAuckland North, Auckland
Enjoy snow sports all year round. Spend a fun family day at New Zealand's only indoor snow resort. Snowplanet offers skiing, snowboarding, tubing, and tobogganing all inFrom NZ$48.00
Rainbow's EndAuckland Central, Auckland
Family-friendly theme park in Manukau City, Auckland. With over 20 rides and attractions,special events, night rides, amazing on stage entertainment and café there truly...From NZ$59.00
SpookersAuckland South, Auckland
Take your friends or family through the dark hallways of Haunted House, meet psychedelic clowns in Disturbia, head into The Woods that is inhabited by hillbillys and thenFrom NZ$25.00
New Zealand: Auckland to Wellington 3-Day Tour via Rotorua
Drive across New Zealand’s north island on this 3-day tour from Auckland to Wellington with 2 nights stay in Rotorua. The tour includes admission and tours of the famouFrom NZ$899.00
Auckland to Rotorua via Hobbiton One Way Private Tour
See this world-famous visitor attraction while travelling down to Rotorua all in one wonderful day on this private tour in a Mercedes luxury vehicle just for you.From NZ$464.00
Auckland to Waitomo Caves, Hobbiton & Rotorua 2-Day Private
Pass through the beautiful New Zealand countryside on your way to see the world-famous Waitomo Glowworm Caves. Then experience what the unique town of Rotorua has to offer from thermal hot mud pools, geysers and the Maori cultural centre of New Zealand.From NZ$1,690.00
Whoa StudiosAuckland Central,
Whoa Studios offers a fun day out for the whole family - but particularly for children...
Rainbow's End FunctionsManukau City, Auckland
Unique function venue within an Auckland adventure theme park, ideal for conferences, birthday parties and meetings. Day functions and night events catered for, perfect f...
Auckland & Beyond ToursAuckland Central,
Auckland & Beyond Tours is a family owned & operated tour company offering small group tours around Auckland and the surrounding regions. Enjoy a trip to someFrom NZ$249.00
Cornwall ParkOne Tree Hill, Auckland
Cornwall Park is 425 acres (172 hectares) of New Zealand’s living history, weaving together our heritage, ecology, agriculture, wildlife, mauri, and community within its lush landscape.