My Guide Website?
Situated in central Auckland, the Sky Tower is the tallest man-made structure in the country. The tower stands at 328 metres and has stunning views across the Auckland skyline and beyond by day and a brightly lit panorama by night.
Visitors will travel up the tower in a glass fronted lift and can choose to admire the view from any of three platforms. Thrill seekers can either walk around the outside of the tower at a height of 192 metres or jump from the same height attached to a wire line.
The Sky Cafe, Sugar Club and 360 Orbit restaurants offer a choice of dining experiences all with a spectacular view. For coffee, cheeboards and ice cream head to the Sky Cafe, enjoy cocktails and dining at the Sugar Club or The Orbit restaurant which rotates once every hour offering diners a beautiful view without ever having to leave their table. The restaurant serves an a la carte menu with local and seasonal produce.
- View the city from 186 metres high above street level.
- Panoramic 360˚ views up to 80 kilometres in every direction.
- Spot key landmarks, the 53 volcanoes and other historical locations within the greater Tāmaki Makaurau area.
- Virtualk Reality Experience - Feel the thrill of travelling at top speeds as you soar and slide down glass tubes that weave their way around the Sky Tower.
- The Sky Tower Gift Shop offers a wide range of gifts and souvenirs.
The Sky Tower is New Zealand’s most iconic landmark, with breathtaking views 220 metres high and is available for private events. Whether you’re planning a morning corporate reception, drinks and nibbles or a private party 186 metres above Auckland.
The Sky Tower has 3 viewing areas available, Sky Deck, the highest viewing platform at 220 metres above Auckland located on Level 60. There is also have the Main Observation area, 186 metres above street level and located on Level 51. Sky Café is located on Level 50 and boasts a full bar and dining options.
Best For Whom
- Families With Children
- All Ages
Best For What
- A Bit of Romance
- A View To Die For