My Guide Website?
Social Nature Movement
From tramping, rock climbing, kayaking, paddle boarding to outdoor education, glamping and extended expeditions, choose from a diverse range of land and water-based outdoor activities in and around Auckland.
The team of qualified guides facilitate immersive nature experiences that inspire you, empower you, and straight-up move you. They give you true insight into the landscape and culture that makes New Zealand so special.
- Hiking / Tramping / Walking - The best way to see beautiful landscapes and explore vast hiking areas.
- Outdoor Rock Climbing - Climb to the height of your potential or, take on the strength and style of bouldering.
- Caving & Glow Worms - Discover natural underground passages and learn about cave formations.
- Astroventures - Enjoy land-based sunrise, sunset, full moon, stargazing and cosmic experiences.
- Glamping Accommodation - Stay or hire for Birthdays, gatherings, celebrations, wedding and more.
- Meola Reef Te Tokaroa - Visit Auckland’s longest lava flow (11km) with its two-kilometer-long tidal tongue basalt reef.
Water Activities Include:
- Bethells Boogie - An inspiring sea cave journey with an ocean adventure as you boogie back catching waves to shore.
- Bioluminescent Night Tour - Experience lively waters in bright glowing hues and imagine yourself in ‘Milky Seas’ like the Life of Pi.
- Sea Kayaking - See the sea from your kayak and take a slow journey to fasten your marine discoveries.
- Stand up Paddle (SuP) Boarding - It’s not quite walking on water, but it’s close.
- Packrafting Explorations - Expeditions and Education redefining tramping and paddling as inspiration to explore.
- Guided Snorkeling Tours Auckland - Safe, educational, guided snorkeling tours exploring marine life & treasures.
- Astroventures - Water-based sunrise, sunset, full moon, stargazing and cosmic experiences.
Snow Activities Include:
SNM create customised and memorable experiences for corporate teams who want to strengthen their bond in nature. The immersive experiences are designed to take your teams on a journey to reconnect and enjoy the splendour of the outdoors. It's the most powerful way to discover more about yourself, your team, your goals.
At Social Nature Movement, you’re not just another number. Even though you go out into nature as a group, the team responds to you on an individual level by getting to know you and bringing you on board at every opportunity. People of all ages and fitness levels are welcomed to discover more in the ultimate playground; Mother Nature.
Best For Whom
- All Ages
Best For What
- A View To Die For
- Off The Beaten Path
- The Local Experience
- Cultural Experience
- Outdoor Area