Auckland Transport and a few private operators manage the parking around Auckland. We've put together a guide of parking options concentrating primarily around the downtown area. Visit Auckland Transport Parking and our Park and Ride Guide for the latest information.
- The Civic Car Park - Multi-story car park right under Aotea Square. The entrance is from Greys Ave or Mayoral Drive.
- Downtown Car Park - Multi-story car park on 31 Customs Street West. Situated on the corner of Lower Hobson Street and Customs Street West.
- Victoria Street Car Park - 30 Kitchener Street. Situated on the corner of Victoria Street East and Kitchener Street).
- Fanshawe Street Car Park - 72 - 100 Fanshawe Street (just before the Nelson St and Fanshawe St intersection).
- Upper Queen Street - 20 Upper Queen Street (opposite Cross Street)
- 85 Custom Street. Open Monday to Fridays, from 6.00am. 30 minutes - $2.00 / 1 hour - 7.00 / 2 hours - $16.00 / 3 hours - $25 / 12 Hours max - $30.00
- 38 Albert Street. Early Bird Parking $ 13.00. 30 Mins - 3.50 / 1 hour - $7.00 / 2 Hours - $14.00 / 12 Hours max - $21.00 / 24 Hours max - $26.00