My Guide Website?
Auckland Harbour 3-Course Dinner Cruise with Welcome Drink91 Reviews
Treat yourself to a unique combination of sailing and dining with a dinner cruise on Waitemata Harbor. Enjoy a delicious set menu of New Zealand fare while taking in wonderful views of the city.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Auckland:If youʻre booking your trip to Auckland last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy a 2.5-hour dinner sailing experience on Auckland's Waitemata Harbor
- Savor a 3-course meal while you enjoy atmosphere and scenic views
- Relax with a welcome drink on arrival and take in Auckland's iconic sights
- Listen to engaging local stories from your knowledgeable crew
- Be prepared for all weather with provided windproof and waterproof jackets
DescriptionDine on Waitemata Harbor for a memorable experience in Auckland. Join a 2.5-hour sailing dinner cruise for a uniquely local experience with a relaxed, intimate and engaging atmosphere. Discover the city skyline and iconic highlights as they light up for the evening. Set sail while enjoying the city highlights and engaging commentary from your captain. Assist the crew or try your hand at steering the boat. Enjoy the breeze and relax with a drink, with ample space and seating above deck. Enjoy a delicious 3-course dinner, supplied by top Viaduct restaurant Coops. Complement your meal with a selection of premium locally produced wine or beer. After dinner, marvel at the city views and as the sun sets to watch the night lights of the cityscape come alive.
Includes2.5-hour harbor sailing experience Live commentary from knowledgeable crew 3-course dinner Welcome drink on arrival Use of weather-proof jackets
- Please advise your preferred menu option and any specific dietary requirements in the check out page
- You can purchase a wine or beer from the fully licensed bar on board during your cruise
- Minimum age is 18 years to consume alcohol in New Zealand
- The activity is not wheelchair accessible
- A toilet is available onboard the vessel
- The activity requires minimum numbers to operate, in the unlikely even these are not met, you will be offered an alternative date or full refund
- Menu - Select 1 main and 1 dessert per person Chicken Caesar with soft-boiled egg, bacon and croutons, or Sirloin Steak with red wine, pomme purée, broccolini (GF), or Market Fish pan fried with potatoes, lemon, capers, asparagus, beurre blanc (GF), or a Quinoa Bowl with roast pumpkin, spinach, feta, pumpkin seeds, walnuts, pomegranate (V, GF) Desserts: Coconut Panacotta pineapple salsa (VG, GF), or Eton Mess berries, meringue, and cream (GF), or coffee Brûlée biscoff, or chocolate mousse hazelnut (GF)