SkyWalk - Auckland
Challenge yourself to complete BOTH thrilling Sky Tower adventures. SkyJump and SkyWalk make a memorable day out for the family - fun, exhilaration in equal measures.
SkyWalk is Best For
Directions to SkyWalk
Do you have a head for heights? Take a walk on the 1.2 metre-wide walkway wrapped around Auckland's famous Sky Tower. No handrails,192 metres up in the air, and nothing but air on either side of you.
SkyWalk is a thrilling and unique way to take in the spectacular views of Auckland city and beyond. Take a mixture of adrenaline, fun, excitement and awe and you come up with the SkyWalk. It's an activity that you won't ever forget.
During your SkyWalk experience, you'll walk 360 degrees around the spectacular Auckland Sky Tower. Standing at 192 metres, it's the tallest tower in the Southern Hemisphere. Your experience offers you:
- A photo opportunity to capture the moment!
- Spectacular views of Auckland city and the sparkling harbour
- A bit of knowledge on Auckland history and its landmarks
- To see just how small cars and people are from 192 metres high up!
- The amazing story of the Auckland Sky Tower's construction
- The chance to have a go at hanging over the edge!
- Take the walk, live the moment and head for your Sky Walk experience!
Feel like a challenge? Why not try our sister attraction. SkyJump is basically Base Jumping while attached to a wire. You'll fall very fast (approximately 85kph) for around 11 seconds, and then come to a very smooth landing in the Sky City plaza below. View the SkyJump.
Prices:Adult: $145, Student/Backpacker: $125, Child (10-15 yrs): $115
Double The Fun - Look & Leap: Adult/Child/Student: $460
Please visit SkyWalk or call 0800 759 9250800 759 925 for bookings and latest price information.