My Guide Website?
Auckland: Bioluminescence Kayak Tour by Night with Tuition4 Reviews
Hop aboard for an exhilarating night paddle into fluorescent nature. Learn how to kayak then hit the water in Auckland's Okura River to witness the wonders of bioluminescence sea creatures.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Auckland:If youʻre booking your trip to Auckland last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Discover the beauty of bioluminescence on a night kayaking trip in Auckland
- Experience the magical lights created by the smallest of living sea creatures
- Relax as you embark on a peaceful evening out in nature and on the water
- Enjoy learning how to paddle a kayak with tuition provided by your guide
- Be awed by the breathtaking nature described as an 'underwater laser show'
DescriptionTreat yourself to a relaxing evening on a kayak witnessing Auckland's authentic glowing nature. Get kitted out with all the gear you need and then paddle off down the Okura River with your guide to witness the sea lights. Be one of the few to see the natural phenomenon of bioluminescence, also known as ‘Sea Sparkle’ or ‘Marine Aurora’. Marvel as the waters around Okura come alive in bright glowing hues. Learn more about the phenomenon with your guide as you immerse yourself in an experience which is peaceful, breathtaking, and somewhat otherworldly. Glide through the sea and watch as your kayak leaves a glittering wake behind you. Dip your hands in and see the sparkles latch to your hand as you withdraw it from the water.
IncludesKayak Tour Safety equipment Tuition Guide
- This kayak tour is suitable for children 11 years and over with children over 5 welcome if conditions are suitable